Protesting Prostitutes

Seeing as ARRSE seems to have a fixation on sex workers today. :D Here goes:-
Some 50 prostitutes have threatened to march naked down the streets of El Alto in Bolivia after locals closed down the strip bars.

Unsurprisingly locals who usually have to pay to get an eyeful of the buxom beauties have not met their demands.

The strippers who double up as prostitutes in the South American country have also said they will refuse to eat until the strip joints and bars that they ply their trade in reopen.

Out brothers/sisters, out I say...

Right, who is available to assist these poor,naked, downtrodden, naked, voluptuous, did I mention naked? women?

Anyone willing to help hold up a banner on the picket line?
[insert your own pole jokes here]

Well if you can get hold of a plane ticket to Bolivia... Why can't this happen in Sheffield? :D

oldbaldy

LE
Many of El Alto's residents last week demonstrated outside the town's 32 bars and strip joints forcing them to close, complaining that they are magnets for lawbreakers and a bad influence on children.

According to unofficial estimates, there are between 400 and 500 prostitutes plying their trade in El Alto for an average income of $US40 a day.
Perhaps they should have demonstrated inside.

RitchieRitch69 said:
Well if you can get hold of a plane ticket to Bolivia... Why can't this happen in Sheffield? :D
Because if 500 of Sheffields prostitutes went on strike the other 500 would have to work overtime.

Have you ever seen South American prostitutes? Granted, I haven't been to Bolivia, but I've seen some in Lima (near one of the bus stations) and they are truly nasty. Paras wouldn't.

You gentlemen are welcome to them.

Pitster said:
Have you ever seen South American prostitutes? Granted, I haven't been to Bolivia, but I've seen some in Lima (near one of the bus stations) and they are truly nasty. Paras wouldn't.

You gentlemen are welcome to them.
I was going to say the same of Sheffields ladies of nocturnal adult entertainment.

In that case, I'll stop browsing for plane tickets. :D

Any hole is a goal

Wasanig said:
Any hole is a goal
Some may say "an own goal"!

What I want to know is why they all have better moustaches than me? Probably because their mothers had them as well.