Protest Against Geert Wilders

#1
At it again...(clicky)

I presume the demonstrators had applied for the necessary permit to hold a rally around Westminster. Presumably those who did not will be arrested along with those inciting violence against (the ghastly) Wilders?
 
#2
Bloody hell! If they do manage to bring Sharia to the whole world then i'm assuming that's Donkey fiddling out of the window! Sigh.
 
#3
No, I believe the donkey fiddling will be mandatory so you should be ok!
 
#6
Had to chuckle at this comment;
A Home Office spokesman on Friday said, "We are disappointed by the court's decision. The government opposes extremism in all its forms." Apparently not those extremists demonstrating outside parliament though?
 
#7
Bloody immigrants, coming here spouting their radical ideas - trying to tell us British how to do things. We should send all of 'em back where they came from.

:roll:
 
#8
DemsMaShoes said:
The government opposes extremism in all its forms."
Apart, of course, from extreme abuse of the expenses system.
 
#9
Funny old game, protesting. On one hand you've got

"This man is an enemy of Islam and of Muslims and the British government is well aware of this and this just gives rise to so-called extremism," one protester," Abu Muaz, told Reuters
And then you've got

Outside the building, the protesters used a loudspeaker to noisily vow to bring Sharia to the whole world.
Which is kinda extremist itself, no :?
 
#10
Kinda proves Mr Wilders is right really! They condemn themselves with their own words and their own actions.
 
#11
I am all for bringing Sharia to the whole world.

Have you seen her in the "Hips Dont Lie" video ??, what a chassis on her.
 
#13
Looking at the news it wasn't exactly a moderate protest.....one of the chaps on there even looked dressed up to go and have a candle lit cave dinner with the Taliban
 
#14
blonde_guy said:
Looking at the news it wasn't exactly a moderate protest.....one of the chaps on there even looked dressed up to go and have a candle lit cave dinner with the Taliban

You noticed that too, one of them was holding a sign saying "Sharia law in the Netherlands".

Say it ain't so.......where will I get my "specialist reading material" from. :D
 
#15
Denmark?
 
#16
I'm interested in this matter to a degree.

Wheeled out by the BBC Radio 4 (aka: The Ministry of Propaganda & Misinformation - Proprietor: P. Mandelson) is a Mrs Uddin.

I don't know anyone called 'Mrs. Uddin'. Mayhap, I shall never know anyone of that name.

This person was not happy to have Geert Wilders in, and now I quote:

'the mother of parliaments'.

What 'mother of parliaments'? Would that be the House of Thieves wherein live women who are able to obtain tax-payers' money by fraud? Wherein members may claim for dwellings that they have never occupied?

Shame! Shame!
 
#17
Bug-out! said:
blonde_guy said:
Looking at the news it wasn't exactly a moderate protest.....one of the chaps on there even looked dressed up to go and have a candle lit cave dinner with the Taliban

You noticed that too, one of them was holding a sign saying "Sharia law in the Netherlands".

Say it ain't so.......where will I get my "specialist reading material" from. :D
They seemed to be holding all manner of inflammatory and frankly offensive signs: some even ironically protesting and damning free speech!!!!

I'm sure that rather than the police merely penning them in they were noting the names etc. of every one of this merry band of extremists.
 
#18
lsquared said:
I'm interested in this matter to a degree.

Wheeled out by the BBC Radio 4 (aka: The Ministry of Propaganda & Misinformation - Proprietor: P. Mandelson) is a Mrs Uddin.

I don't know anyone called 'Mrs. Uddin'. Mayhap, I shall never know anyone of that name.

This person was not happy to have Geert Wilders in, and now I quote:

'the mother of parliaments'.

What 'mother of parliaments'? Would that be the House of Thieves wherein live women who are able to obtain tax-payers' money by fraud? Wherein members may claim for dwellings that they have never occupied?

Shame! Shame!
Going off topic, but Baroness Uddin is a beaut.....

http://devilskitchen.me.uk/2009/05/baroness-uddin-yet-another-hypocritical.html

Odo
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads