Protest against CIA torture flights, London US Embassy

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by NordishPortal, Jul 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I worked as a "Local" at the Embassy in Grosvenor Square for 4 years. Demos were always happening across the road of the main entrance. They got boring after awhile. No matter how noisey they were with thier megaphones people inside just carried on as normal.

2. What a bunch of mongs.

However I must say that the ones pretending to be 'flight attendants' make a pleasant change from the growbag wearing things you get on Crab Air.

3. Torture flights, my arse.

4. The US Supreme Court has ruled in favor of these nut jobs.

It kinda reminds me of this song

http://www.contemplator.com/midimusic/worldtur.mid

http://www.contemplator.com/england/worldtur.html

5. Bunch of do-gooders. This whole torture flight thing is just something else the media twisted, then these fcuking fruits take it upon themselves to one sidely and misinformedly demo about something they know feck all about.

The pricks should realise that their gay little protests will have no effect on operations whatsoever.

6. I like the "I've never met my dad" T Shirts on the apprentice suicide bombers!

I think of the children who had the news that their parents will never be coming home because they have been murdered.

I think of the real torture flights of 9/11.

7. In relation to the blatant propoganda value of the 'I want my dad back' kiddies, did anyone ever stop to ask them why their dad was in afghanistan at the time? A mistime 'religous' holiday, a good will visit to the NGO's, or a short course on Jihad 101??? :D

8. I'd be more tha happy to reunite the parted families. Merely build bigger cells at Gitmo!!