• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

prostitutes

It's not a very good one but it's a fkn joke. Lighten up ffs.

I am lightened!:clown:

It might be a joke & not a very good one, as you say!

But what sort of weird mind, thinks thats funny?

I suspect the op might be talking from experience or wishful imagination. Either way or not, if he sliced his bollocks off with a machette....that would be funnier!:applaud:

So I say again,

Cunt!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I am lightened!:clown:

It might be a joke & not a very good one, as you say!

But what sort of weird mind, thinks thats funny?

I suspect the op might be talking from experience or wishful imagination. Either way or not, if he sliced his bollocks off with a machette....that would be funnier!:applaud:

So I say again,

Cunt!
Dull Cunt!

I've done this one before..ah well.

There was an Irish prostitute who worked out of Dublin. One day, she went back to visit her family's home in the countryside. Her father greeted her at the door. "Oh me darlin' daughter," he exclaimed. "Where have you been?" "Well dad," she replied "I've become a prostitute." "What!" he yelled, furious. "Away with you, I never want to see you again!" "But dad," she protested "I've made so much money. I bought you and mom a new car and a lovely flat in the city. I've done all this for you, won't you let me in?" "Wait a minute," her father said "What is it you said you are?" "A prostitute, dad." "Ah, thank fuck for that!" he exclaimed, "I thought you said Protestant!"

I have in my possetion 200 irish euros, which are counterfeite.
If i used them to pay off a prossie after a night of passion
would it make me a rapist (again)

I've done this one before..ah well.

There was an Irish prostitute who worked out of Dublin. One day, she went back to visit her family's home in the countryside. Her father greeted her at the door. "Oh me darlin' daughter," he exclaimed. "Where have you been?" "Well dad," she replied "I've become a prostitute." "What!" he yelled, furious. "Away with you, I never want to see you again!" "But dad," she protested "I've made so much money. I bought you and mom a new car and a lovely flat in the city. I've done all this for you, won't you let me in?" "Wait a minute," her father said "What is it you said you are?" "A prostitute, dad." "Ah, thank fuck for that!" he exclaimed, "I thought you said Protestant!"
SO then he asked her how business was.

"Ah, sure Daddy, it's grand - if I had another pair of legs I'd open in Cork".

Latest Threads