Prostitutes now want COVID vaccine priority

Well, having moved to new area of Liverpool backing on to a red light area, a few of the damsels clearly touring for business, who the **** is using them? Anyway, an article about a whore in Washington State got her hopes up when she was told sex-workers would be a priority for the vaccine, the first US state to do so - not Nevada!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Speaking as a vaccinator, are they in an at risk category? |for instance how much of their work is conducted without masks and at less than 2 metres distance

Speaking as a vaccinator, are they in an at risk category? |for instance how much of their work is conducted without masks and at less than 2 metres distance

Would doggystyle be COVID safe?

To every problem there‘s a solution

1613215874493.jpeg

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Can't imagine how.much mRNA they've had injected throughout their careers.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
/Wah up
Remind me again, which army did you serve in?
/wah down
. :p

BAOR for most of it. But can barely remember due to an excess of Herforder, Paderborner and Warsteiner.
Oh, and Korn, usually Apfelkorn.

HCL

LE
BAOR for most of it. But can barely remember due to an excess of Herforder, Paderborner and Warsteiner.
Oh, and Korn, usually Apfelkorn.

And you don't know how a whore works...? Dear me, which part of BAOR were you posted to? The von Trap memorial monastery?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
And you don't know how a whore works...? Dear me, which part of BAOR were you posted to? The von Trap memorial monastery?

Why would I need to know such things?

QAs were a wonderful part of the AMS.

Latest Threads