PROPOSED JOCK CRAWL - WARNING ORDER!!

Are you up for a pre Christmas Crawl?

• Yeah, Im up for that

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nope, i can't be arrsed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Looking to show our southern bretheren that us Jocks know how to have a good time too!!!

So......................... proposed date mid-novemberish?
(weekend of 20/21st is good for me and florence but open to suggestion)

Tour t shirts? (saves bothering what to wear!)

Challenge coins??

Fundraising??

Venue? - Edinburgh comes to mind due to good transport links.

Comments/suggestions/possible attendance etc etc etc

Ladies, Gents...the floor is yours!! (and probably will be by the end of the night :D )

Got a good contact for tour tees, next year before I can go on the booze but I'll be there with you in Spirit... Geddit? Spirit? Never Mind.

I'm ok for those dates ( just checked the diary ) . :boogie: :party: :boogie:

Put one more name down. One-run has been press-ganged and will be arranging his holidays to suit. :wink:

You don't need a crawl to get "legless" at the moment :wink:

Should have said that the crawl is not exclusively for the Jocks...Englunders given advance warning in order to have vaccinations up to date!!

(Just for you Tabs..."its a braw bricht moonlicht nicht, the nicht"...............................................................................is it *, its peeing down here :( )

taboo said:
:crying: I love Edinburgh but have the London and Brum crawls.

Am fibbing i just like to drool over the accent :D
I suppose that would make a change from you just drooling. :wink:

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
Too close to birmingham/london dates, if it was early say mid oct Id fly up for a scottish welcome and night out :D

Dates are flexible CG! If everyone gives a preference, we can go for the majority decision. Nothing cast in stone as yet...just putting out the feelers, so to speak 8)

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
mwl946 said:
Dates are flexible CG! If everyone gives a preference, we can go for the majority decision. Nothing cast in stone as yet...just putting out the feelers, so to speak 8)
Then feel me up for a strong possible please lol

Sounds good to me...put my name down as another strong possible !!

CountryGal said:
mwl946 said:
Then feel me up for a strong possible please lol
Ok :mrgreen: