Property Site Links

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by apfsdsdu, Dec 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Links:

General background Information and sold prices:

Nationwide HPI

Halifax HPI

Houseprice.co.uk Price Predictor

Specific Area Information and Sold Prices:

Mouseprice

Our Property

Up My Street

Property Snake

Information Sites and Property Sites:

Home.co.uk

Find a Property

Zoopla

Rightmove

Globrix

Auctions

Must Be Sold

HousePriceCrash.co.uk - List of Auctions

Property Bulls:

The Singing Pig

Property Bears:

House Price Crash

For use with Firefox:

Property Bee

The above are just a few links that may prove useful. Shout up if you know of any more.

*ArmourPiercingFinStabilisedDiscardingSabotDepletedUranium PLC accepts no responsibility for content of outside links, (especially the forums). Remember the value of your investment can tank 15 to 50 percent.

Edit: What f**kin' edit?

2. That's a useful list. Well done!

I am not certain that now is the time to buy property unless it is a bargain and you are taking a 10 year view.

But I did see a 10 year mortgage @ 4.99% the other day. The deposit required was 40% and the fees were >£2k IIRC, which struck me as a bit steep.

However, I might argue that 4.99% fixed for 10 years is a pretty good rate if you are remortgaging and are planning to carry on living in that house for the next 10 years! I would like to see 3.99% for 10 years. And I reckon I will see that 'ere long.

Litotes

3. I wouldn't touch property for investment purposes with a barge poll. Unfortunately I need somewhere to live as my Colour Service is up.

I left off all the economics/financial sites as they're a mindf*ck in themselves.