Proper Tin Foil Hat Wearer

They exist.

If you want to find them, spend 5 mins searching on WhatDoTheyKnow for theor FOI requests, a reliable combat indicator of howling at the moon lunacy.

I give you "Tim" and his obsession with RAF Croughton:

Apparently we employ "criminally subversive megalomaniac weapons scientists". I want that job!

That is when his cochlear implant isn't being used to comtrol his mind. Anyway, he wants mad scientists court martialled:

Dear Ministry of Defence Police,

Squadron Leader Jane Robertson of 422 Communications Squadron is allowing criminal delinquents from the USA to enter her Squadron and plug in criminal entertainment electronic weaponry consoles to electronic weaponry systems throughout our former Society (the cybernetic weaponized internet and the satellite network) to piss-terrorize and radiate decent members of the general public for their criminal sadistic gratification.

I want to court martial her for not following US and UK military law. How do I do this?

Perhaps we can help advise young "Tim"?

They exist.

If you want to find them, spend 5 mins searching on WhatDoTheyKnow for theor FOI requests, a reliable combat indicator of howling at the moon lunacy.

Apparently we employ "criminally subversive megalomaniac weapons scientists". I want that job!

That is when his cochlear implant isn't being used to comtrol his mind. Anyway, he wants mad scientists court martialled:

Nice but Dim

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
it's very persuasive stuff

MOD weapons scientists have also weaponised the internet so that it delivers and permanently
attaches to unsuspecting decent, responsible members of the general public for years on end particle-batteries running particle
crime-arms that unfold particle torture programmes precisely each designed to ruin specific body organs (eyesight, brain, spine,
neural, synaptic and spinal connectivity) wholely in order to blind and cripple under disguise of the natural ageing process, and
gratify criminal sadism and criminal lunacy.

and I have to get one of these

The particle arms are
capable of extending over considerable distance and attach
themselves to the genitalia of other members of the general public,
to gratify the criminals' criminal perversion.

Minions_characters.png

It's true. I've been to Porton Down and seen the admin staff!

They exist.

Perhaps someone should tell him it's where the UK arm of Black Mesa labs are, and that they're hiding their covert research into extra-dimensional travel and teleportation

Followed up by The Terminator is really a documentary, and the UK military are hiding the existence of the Skynet satellite systems from the public

Unless we can save Sarah Connor the earth is doomed

Pretty much yes, but the name would trigger the tinfoil wearing paranoia brigade

Perhaps someone should tell him it's where the UK arm of Black Mesa labs are, and that they're hiding their covert research into extra-dimensional travel and teleportation
I don't know what it is about Croughton that brings out the tin foil hatters and the peaceniks. Every year there's a march of about 8 crusties to the main gate who protest about the weaponization of Space and who formed the most hideously out-of-tune folk protest choir your worst imaginings can rumble.

Yokel

LE
Tim could be one of several ARRSE members. But which one?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
it's very persuasive stuff

and I have to get one of these
"
The particle arms are
themselves to the genitalia of other members of the general public"

S'true! I saw CCTV footage! Or it was a documentary? The Big Bang Theory it was called or something...

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm off to Defence CBRN (or whatever it's called this week) for work shortly.

Can anyone recommend a strong and reliable brand of tinfoil?

The particle arms are
themselves to the genitalia of other members of the general public,
to gratify the criminals' criminal perversion.
This has to be a spoof surely?

It reads like an update of Peter Cook's EL Wisty character.

Demands of the World Domination League.......

• Get a NUCLEAR ARM to deter with.
  • Stop the government from crawling up our pipes and listening to ALL WE SAY.
I get an uncomfortable feeling "undiagnosed mental health issues" may be the prognosis.

I think anyone who's had to open post, admin company feedback forms etc has seen something similar.
And it's always malign internet waves or radio waves.; how did these people cope before the invention of radio? or WAS IT invented, hmm? maybe just *detected*....
Aliens planted transmitter-vellum and made the green stalky-bits of tomatoes into aerials. 100% true.

Latest Threads