Proper Remembering.

Mattb

LE
The bike was stolen, but that had no bearing on the collision, senior investigating officer Sergeant Mike Clarey said.

It does have a significant bearing on my levels of sympathy following the collision though.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
In real proper remembering, there was a lovely notice in today's Dorset Echo, In Memoriam for those lost on HMS Glamorgan.

RIP.

View attachment 410266

I hope the family get a rather large bill for the damage and getting rid of the graffiti.
"Can't believe you have gone taken too soon, why you have gone we will never know. Love you always." Presumably he has gone because he was involved in a high speed car crash, for fuck sake it's not rocket science.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
D

Deleted 60082

He seemed a charming chap, turning around his life, leaving a litter of sprogs and vandals.
He looks like he most likely had a rosary tattooed around his neck and “only God can judge me” on his inner arm so he’s probably squared away for the afterlife.

Be interesting to see what comes out in the next few days, about the "Loveable Rogue " who always looked after his granny, and sold Bangin' Quarters.

Cynical, Moi ?

D

Deleted 60082

He looks like he most likely had a rosary tattooed around his neck and “only God can judge me” on his inner arm so he’s probably squared away for the afterlife.
That was prescient; I wonder why he felt the need to have that inked? Perhaps there's a history about him...

I bet he was pissed off when the Magistrates judged him as well.

He will be sorely missed. [But not by the residents]
1565783214173.png

Shame on you all. I have a tear in my eye at the thought that more than job center workers and teachers can write in Hyde. Now the future holds no fear.
Jap eye?