Proper Remembering.

I could swear he said his dad was English, but then what do I know other than the fact I can actually read English, even when written by a half German.
I stand corrected, it must be some other family member of his that served the Nazis but never did anything bad, or if he did he was forced into it.......but anyway he was just obeying orders, or big-boys did it and ran away etc...... that he was getting all defensive about.

I stand corrected, it must be some other family member of his that served the Nazis but never did anything bad, or if he did he was forced into it.......but anyway he was just obeying orders, or big-boys did it and ran away etc...... that he was getting all defensive about.
That happen to me loads of times and not one gullible twat believed me

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Did anyone in BAOR or Berlin ever encounter a single German male of 'the right age' who ever admitted to:

Doing anything 'bad'
Fighting against the Western Allies
Being a Nazi

They all seem to have been poor downtrodden conscripts forced to fight for a dictatorship they hated, and that they tried to work against......saved Jews, PoWs bla bla bla

Seems sales of whitewash and amnesia tablets on the black-market were huge post May 8th 1945
Aged Ps ‘tame german’ after the war. Had a better house than ours, full military pension, unrepentant hun, disliked Russians, Poles, really not keen on the French.
Got on with my dad like a house hit by an incendiary. Any time the parents went over they always called in to see him.

Did anyone in BAOR or Berlin ever encounter a single German male of 'the right age' who ever admitted to:

Doing anything 'bad'
Fighting against the Western Allies
Being a Nazi

They all seem to have been poor downtrodden conscripts forced to fight for a dictatorship they hated, and that they tried to work against......saved Jews, PoWs bla bla bla

Seems sales of whitewash and amnesia tablets on the black-market were huge post May 8th 1945
My two next door neighbours exchanged shots on the Dunkirk perimeter at platoon level - one of them ended up as a guest of Great Britain, the other as a guest of the Japanese.

The latter's story can be found here:

9780954142803: Notify Alec Rattray.: A Story of Survival - AbeBooks - Margaret Helen Parkes: 0954142802

My German neighbour was as nice as you could wish but got a bit upset at a Christmas gathering when one of my dotty Aunts asked if he was Jewish. She herself had spent the war doing bits and pieces at Bletchley Park.

The situation was calmed by a former Lancaster rear gunner, to the great relief of my mother who, at the age of 18 and as a newly qualified nurse, had been tasked for psychiatric work with survivors from Arnhem, one of whom was this chap:

Sapper Philip Hyatt

What the citation doesn't say was that the Germans were trying to surrender but he didn't realise until he'd let go of the grenade - that's what screwed him up.

Time to let the past bury its dead I think.

which is fine, but Germans and to an greater extent, Austrians, of the wartime generation should not have been permitted to get away with their crimes and allowed to whitewash their pasts

Last edited:
which is fine, but Germans and to an greater extent, Austrians, of the wartime generation should not have been permitted to get away with their crimes and whitewash their pasts
If the Germans hadn't felt quite so guilty and told the French to f@ck off a bit more in the last seventy years, we might not now be leaving the EU. I don't see what more the Germans could reasonably have been expected to do - the Japanese however...

Maybe so, but that's on a higher level, ah, I can't put it into words tonight......short version - from early May 1945 the number of Austrians and Germans that actually admitted the crimes of the Greater German Reich or their individual part was just about zero. These lies have been passed on and accepted as truth, which is why the likes of Leo get so upset when the "honour" of the average wartime German is impinged, and they won't accept the reality of the time and it's why he's constantly striving for parity - it was always someone else, it was Allied propaganda, the Allies were just as bad.......bla bla bla

I see exactly the same thing in our resident Russian propaganda dogs

You must be mistaken. It was Der Hitlerkrieg, fought only by Nazis, who are all gone now.

Not Germans, oh no. Nor any of their Polish or Eastern European sympathisers. Definitely not. Nothing to see there.

As propagated by the BBC in most of their reporting too, so it must be true.

You must be mistaken. It was Der Hitlerkrieg, fought only by Nazis, who are all gone now.

Not Germans, oh no. Nor any of their Polish or Eastern European sympathisers. Definitely not. Nothing to see there.

Which is why on Wikipedia there appears a strange country called "Nazi Germany" :

wehrmacht.jpg

The embarrassed silence comes when Germans are reminded that they voted for Hitler.

To be fair though, Churchill always referred to the problem being with 'Nazzies' rather than Germans...a bit of 'realpolitik' on his part perhaps?

The embarrassed silence comes when Germans are reminded that they voted for Hitler.

To be fair though, Churchill always referred to the problem being with 'Nazzies' rather than Germans...a bit of 'realpolitik' on his part perhaps?
They’re response should be, that we voted for Blair three times, which two times more than they were allowed by Hitler

I see Leo is in full-on defensive mode about the Nazis - again......almost as if his family has something to be ashamed off.......
Denken Sie daran, dass der Nil nicht nur ein Fluss ist, den die Nazis nicht überqueren konnten

As he's got me blocked I'd appreciate being quoted....

I see Leo is in full-on defensive mode about the Nazis - again......almost as if his family has something to be ashamed off.......
Denken Sie daran, dass der Nil nicht nur ein Fluss ist, den die Nazis nicht überqueren konnten

As he's got me blocked I'd appreciate being quoted....
He called you a prick about 5 minutes ago.

Glass the cunt.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
They’re response should be, that we voted for Blair three times, which two times more than they were allowed by Hitler
While I have nothing good to say about Blair, he did at least not advocate and encourage genocide like yer mate Adolf, would be my response to that particular bit of deflection

He called you a prick about 5 minutes ago.

Glass the ****.
Did he call my pint a poof and threaten to send it to a Concentration Camp just like the fatherland didn't have back in 'the good old days?'......and if they did I'm sure they were very nice, just like Butlins, and anyway the evil British invented them.......etc etc until time ends or the Fourth Reich rises

Nazi Space Aliens in Germany
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Nazis is the common English name for a race of Space aliens who landed in Germany in 1933 and miraculously vanished back into space on April 8th 1945 - there have been no sightings of them since this date. In 1933 the high commander of the aliens, Zog the Merciless, adopted the persona of a mild-mannered Austrian house-painter Adolf Hitler who had been engaged in some harmless activities involving stamp-collecting and looking after his niece at the time of 'First Contact'. Zog's invasion force usurped control of the Nazi Party (NSDAP) which at the time was a peace-loving organisation created to engage in pressing flowers and advancing peace and understanding amongst all races and nationalities. With Zog in control of the mind-controlled and brain-washed German people the country became a dictatorship. The Space aliens transformed into a totalitarian state that controlled nearly all aspects of life via the Gleichschaltung legal process. The official name of the state was Alien Deutsches Reich ("German Reich") until 1943 and Großaliendeutsches Reich ("Greater German Reich") from 1943 to 1945. Nazi Space Alien Germany is also known as the Third Reich, from the alien's Drittes Reich, meaning "Third Realm" or "excuse of a nation", the first two being the Holy Roman Empire and the German Empire. The Nazi regime ended after the Allies defeated the aliens in May 1945, ending World War II in Europe.

During this time no human Germans were involved in war-crimes, mass extermination, genocide, and if they did it was because of the mind-control, and anyway the allies were worse. Jews were loved and respected by all human Germans who never supported Zog's wars of aggression in any way. Anything 'bad' that is alleged to have happened during this period was either Allied propaganda, lies, misunderstandings, accidents etc and the human German population alive at the time can in no way be held responsible for the crimes they committed, which they didn't do anyway, it was the space aliens.

Despite the disappearance of Zog and his forces in 1945 which left the totally innocent German and Austrians to take the blame for so-called atrocities committed during their reign of terror, a cult of personality certainly hasn't grown-up around Zog and all things Alien Deutsches Reich amongst those that have become brain-washed through writings and artefacts left behind.

Public information film - hat-tip to
Joker62

Last edited: