Proper ally SAS SBS PARA MARINES DPM shit for sale..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by don_ten, Jan 15, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well in reality I've got a shed load of 95 to flog and also old wind proofs SAS smocks and lined Sniper smocks

£65 quid job lot...

PM me, sniper smock fully lined and £140 brand new larrr :)
  2. What size? Could advertise on eBay as 'Walting Starter Kit'?

Where is you located like, innit?

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Your just pissing away value if you don't add 'balcony optimised'.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Buy some Para Wings and DZ patches and sew them on as well. Double the value.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Stolen eh? I'm ringing Western. There's a chance he might fit you up for nicking MiT's telly though.
  6. Haha I'm in the Wiltshire area at the moment, I like the idea of a WALT starter pack!

Seriously though loads of 95 shirts, trousers, smocks, old style SAS smocks and an uber ally/waltish lined sniper bad boy. Oh and ally as fuck DPM windproof trousers.. Ideal for hunting/walting etc :)

I'm thinking of selling some JayJays MTP belt kit as well if I get a decent battle belt.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I'm out of touch, what's his new handle/ As for the telly?'ll never catch me alive copper
  8. To fit a 34" waist and 5'11" but I always got a little bit bigger cos it's ally as fuck having massive smocks
  9. Or I can read the fucking tags and give the NATO sizes..
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Are you willing to part ex for a jetski?
  11. It's not robbed its just making it very difficult to shut my locker right now.

Fucking wooly pulleys with full-screw stripes anyone? Ideal Easter present for the discerning gardener.
  12. What make is the jetski?..
  13. Sounds like a good load of kit. I'm sure there are a few members who can still fit into a 34 waist so keep plugging away!
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I thought that was due to the demise of the regimental tailor?
  15. Yeah there was a time (pre 95) that a short combat jacket looked pretty nifty cutting round barracks in lightweights..

However it's 2013 now and im sick of the sight of it all.. I got rid of my old stuff when I left the army before now I've got more old shite and the cycle has begun again..

You'll have to pry my buffaloe out of my cold dead fingers though.
    I'll even pile it all in a car and drop it off I just resent handing it in to the stores just for it to go in the white bins of death.
    Must go to a loving home :)