Proof of jabs

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by COXY2411, Dec 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been asked to provide proof of vaccinations. The jabs i had whilst at catterick during basic training in 2004 do not show on my records from my GP, does any body know if there is another way i can prove that i have had these injections?? :?
  2. Tell them "they fukin hurt,honest"
  3. tell me about it, i still have the scars, my discharge papers should be enough proof surely!!
  4. By who and why.If they were done at ITC Catterick by the med center why would your GP hold a record.Were you a reg at the time who is now joining the TA, if so they were mandatory then as they are now cant be bothered to look them up mengogog or something, i assume you are referring to these so you can attend TA CIC.If this is correct speak to your PSI who will know this and sign you off.
  5. Polio, tetnus, diptheria ETC for CMS(R)
  6. When I had my jabs I got an innoculations card or something, it was brown.

Id be amazed if your gp had a record of them as they wont have been done by him, Glasgow should have a record of it though.
  7. will i still be on record at glasgow? DAOR in 2004
  8. They will have a record of you serving but i doubt they will hold a copy of your F Med 4.