Proof At Last!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by intergeri, Jul 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Reports say the cancer is also in his lungs too.
  2. You guys must have a lot of room down there if it holds your testicles, your brain and your lungs.
  3. Cancer can metastasise all over the body. Lung cancer often metastasises to the brain. Very sad and doesn't sound too good for him.
  4. Are you giving me a subtle telling off?
  5. Yes, but we're still mates. ;)
  6. It's the Celtic curse, think about it, Tommy Burns, Alan Stubbs,Darren Jackson, John Hartson and thats just off the top of my head.
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

So they cut out his brain, lungs and bollocks? It could be worse. But thats the Welsh for you. They just cant seem to look on the bright side.
  8. Agreed. I had a lump on one of me knackers a few years back. Spent a very unhappy trip to the Hospital looking at me Docs hasty drawing of me bollok with the word 'URGENT' pointing at it..

Turned out to be harmless.
  9. Putting all of the usual joking about men checking themselves every few minutes aside for a moment, it is vital that any odd wee lumps, bumps or any testicular swelling are checked out by a professional.

(... for once the wife doesn't count as a doctor unless she's a real doctor by the way lol)

To coin that phrase (sorry) - no one ever died from embarrassment folks.
  10. The lump, or your knackers? How's the hedgehog?