Promotion??

ima substansive Lcpl in an infantry battalion, im PTI qualed and also just passed skill at arms should i not be up for promotion to Cpl by now???

it wouldnt go to glasgow would it? am i right in guessing it would be in house??

it is an internal board for promotions of Pte-LCpl & LCpl-Cpl in an infantry battalion.
Promotion from Cpl-Sgt & beyond goes through Glasgow!

ima substansive Lcpl in an infantry battalion, im PTI qualed and also just passed skill at arms should i not be up for promotion to Cpl by now???
A little short on info to make a solid decision, there could be a hundred reasons why you are still a LCpl. Time served, conduct sheet etc etc, check on the requirements for promotion and see if you meet them all and then go and have a word with your RCMO, see what he says.

I don't think there are any PIDs for PTI Cpls in infantry battalions. You would need to go to somewhere with the PIDs, like an ARTD school, to get promoted.