is there shadow board?

• any

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tr68

Crow
Hi everybody, as you all know Sgt board results has been published. I was expecting to come off the board but I didn't have luck. When I did enquiry to Glasgow they told me I had 1.5 number less point to promote. I am woundering if I have got chance to come in shadow/ sweepout board?

llech

LE
Hi everybody, as you all know Sgt board results has been published. I was expecting to come off the board but I didn't have luck. When I did enquiry to Glasgow they told me I had 1.5 number less point to promote. I am woundering if I have got chance to come in shadow/ sweepout board?
They must've took your grammar into account!

Probably not a chance with 1.5 points below the line unless you are in very, very small trade.
Occasionally the army may need to promote more than they have initially thought but just 0.5 point difference is quite a few people.

Last edited:

Latest Threads