Promotion Timescales in TA RAMC

Can anyone give any information on the above? Thanks.
Officers? ORs? Give us a clue! Promotion criteria will be set by your Corps/Regt, these are the minimum criteria to qualify you for promotion. What these criteria are along with your potential to perform at the next rank as written in your OJAR/SJAR and availability of PIDs will largely dictate timescales.

For an accurate answer ask your COC.

Edit - Have just spotted the RAMC bit. Definitely check with your COC since civvy medical/professional qualifications and all sorts of witchcraft probably come into play.

Officers? ORs? Give us a clue! Promotion criteria will be set by your Corps/Regt, these are the minimum criteria to qualify you for promotion. What these criteria are along with your potential to perform at the next rank as written in your OJAR/SJAR and availability of PIDs will largely dictate timescales.

For an accurate answer ask your COC.
Sorry! ORs. I realise it'll vary from person to person, but if you there was any typical timescales you could give me I'd appreciate it. Cheers!

Depending on your trade, some are time promoted in the regs so would expect them to be quicker in the TA compared to other trades.

As far as I am aware, may be wrong, but as long as you have the CR's to back it up you can be promoted every 2 years until you reach Sgt then its 3 years in rank before sitting on the SSgt Board then another 3 years at SSgt before being considered/sitting on the WO board then again back to 2 years. This may be only for the Regs though???