promotion prospects

Slyfox

Old-Salt
after nearly 2 years of appealing a medical decision whilst trying to re enlist, i have recieved my joining papers at last and re join my unit in april
the thing is im now 37 years old , im still fit but will my age effect my promotion prospects ?
thanks

Slyfox said:
after nearly 2 years of appealing a medical decision whilst trying to re enlist, i have recieved my joining papers at last and re join my unit in april
the thing is im now 37 years old , im still fit but will my age effect my promotion prospects ?
thanks
Not taking the pi** ... yes! You are 15 years plus behind the game. Promotion will require experience [in role] and PQs [developed over years "in house"]. You are doooomed, pal. The only up-side is that you have, hopefully, acquired the "wisdom of ages" and thus will rise above the thrusting little chav with no style or judgement.

Good luck!

Slyfox said:
thanks
Can't really help you unless you are a little more vague. Try making less sense by posting no information about yourself or your situation.

MSI64

LE
hey you get an extra 30 seconds on your PFT if that helps

Latest Threads