promotion prospects

after nearly 2 years of appealing a medical decision whilst trying to re enlist, i have recieved my joining papers at last and re join my unit in april
the thing is im now 37 years old , im still fit but will my age effect my promotion prospects ?
thanks

Slyfox said:
after nearly 2 years of appealing a medical decision whilst trying to re enlist, i have recieved my joining papers at last and re join my unit in april
the thing is im now 37 years old , im still fit but will my age effect my promotion prospects ?
thanks
Not taking the pi** ... yes! You are 15 years plus behind the game. Promotion will require experience [in role] and PQs [developed over years "in house"]. You are doooomed, pal. The only up-side is that you have, hopefully, acquired the "wisdom of ages" and thus will rise above the thrusting little chav with no style or judgement.

Good luck!

Slyfox said:
thanks
Can't really help you unless you are a little more vague. Try making less sense by posting no information about yourself or your situation.

hey you get an extra 30 seconds on your PFT if that helps