Promotion Board dates?

spaz

LE
Off the top of my head 31st July.

It's normally 2 months after the end of the reporting period, which for toms is the end of May. There is usually scope to get them in later if delayed.

Thanks for the information, i was only given my delayed one around the 4th of this month so the time scale worries me a little. lol.

What I get told by my CoC ...ie Troop boss and SSGT about it "just getting there on time" and the actually truth weather it will or not is a different matter. Iv learnt not to put my faith in what the Army says, as 9 times out of 10 they always fail to deliver in my experience, and you just get told what they want you to hear.

Thanks for the information, i was only given my delayed one around the 4th of this month so the time scale worries me a little. lol.

What I get told by my CoC ...ie Troop boss and SSGT about it "just getting there on time" and the actually truth weather it will or not is a different matter. Iv learnt not to put my faith in what the Army says, as 9 times out of 10 they always fail to deliver in my experience, and you just get told what they want you to hear.
You are the army.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Latest Threads