Promoting Shooting Sports - the Singapore way

Recieved a gentle reminder from the range manager this morning for the weekend's "Singapore Rifle Association Family Day"...

- Bouncy Castle – The biggest bouncy castle (Funtasica) in Singapore which measure 45” L 26”W 18”H will be able to keep your kids occupied for the whole morning.
- Magic Show – A magic show from 1pm – 2pm in our shooter’s lounge will entertain the kids and spouses for the afternoon session.
- Balloonist – Plenty of colourful balloons will be given away.
- Shooting Stations – Exciting shooting stations with prizes to be given away.
- Popcorn – Free Flow
- Candy Floss – Free Flow
- Food & Drinks – Free Flow

What caught me most though was the flyer advertising the event (see photo below). Fat chance of getting away with this in the UK :D

lancslad

Attachments

Singapore never struck me as a particularly gun friendly location..

I suspect to own anything more lethal than a popgun would involve jumping througn many hoops and the payment of prodigious amount of dosh to various agencies, (some of which may be legal...)

..but I may have been misinformed!

Jeez these Singapore types must be small, as a 46inch Bouncy castle won't get many on.

Had myself a small Spinal Tap Stonehenge based chuckle!

HE117 said:

I suspect to own anything more lethal than a popgun would involve jumping througn many hoops and the payment of prodigious amount of dosh to various agencies, (some of which may be legal...)

You have been misinformed :D see here:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=103702.html

lancslad

ugly

LE
Much better than here, the NRA would bleed you dry in advance!

lancslad said:
HE117 said:

You have been misinformed :D see here:

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=103702.html

lancslad
...glad to be corrected!