"Project Westminster" - Fact or Fiction?

Discussion in 'ACF' started by manwitash, May 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any one out there have any, and I do mean ANY, information about Project Westminster and the supposed all singing, all dancing database (at least we assume its a database of some description) that is going to be used to do all of the previously paper based admin within the ACF.

At the minute our HQ (affectionately known as puzzle palace) attempt to escape up their own ********* any time someone mentions it and the only useful information has been gleaned from the SCC website (I still feel dirty after looking at it!).

On a positive note a number of our more experienced (read elderly) ruperts are using this as an opportunity to spread disinformation and create dissention in the ranks which is spreading like a pack of fags in a room full of cadets.
  2. it went live today
  3. Have you seen it and is it accompanied by a small mountain of supporting documentation?
  4. oh good god, not another desk wallah system for them to make a hash of
    and lets face it like there needs to be an excuse to spread dissention among the ranks ..........................
    the rumour mill of the puzzle palace does however take some beating especially when circulated by well placed stool pigeons........have you thought up a good duty rumour for this years camp ?
  5. Word from the Death Star (Sector HQ) is that the only people with write access, outside of the Death Star, will be Group/Coy OC. All the rest will get read access. Not much use, they want to use it for cadet records and star passes.

Also heard the rumour that it doesn't link to JPA, so they can't do pay and expenses through it.

Duty Rumour - Due to JPA, we won't be getting paid at Annual Camp. Money will be paid in Feb 08. (only kidding, should read Feb 09)

Spread the word Static.
  6. priceless freddie no pay till feb 08
    and a total pay review in line with TA rank equivalent pay structure,I can see the gums bashing allready ,and my personal favourite the whole sector is to rebadge to the grenadier guards as per the new Hon Col I will begin sowing the seeds this weekend.......................muuuhaaaahhaaaaa
  7. we are getting paid at annual, lower ranks first.

all i know is none of the old systems link up. so no data can be transfered eletronically

and anyone can have access. what you have access to depends on your level of password.

8. you people should check your facts, don't listen to rumours
  9. bollox SSI ,rumours are far funnier .................................
  10. soooo much funnier and in our sectors case usually true, always listen to rumours.
  11. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

It can't be as funny as the spacey version, everyones got ISDN lines in, modems bought etc.........no ruddy system!
    Just do it all via normal email as it's being done now= result

And ruddy cheaper
  12. fus chic? sectors? what area dare i ask?
  13. Its a troop
    london /split into 4/ ne /nw/sw/se very bone way of organising it
    Ours aims to go back to the battallion orbat I hear.
  14. static- prey tell what is this you hear about batts?
  15. static- what is this you hear