Professor with a prophetic grain of sense ?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BounceBanana, Mar 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Social Affairs Unit - Web Review: The British Empire will outlast the European Union - argues Lincoln Allison

I rather like the way he sidestepped, in the non Maori fashion, the matter of eugenics.

And then presented the advantages of preferred (British Empire) immigrants improving our cricket playing gene pool.

I think any fair minded fellow must concede that his sport argument, especially in concert with his well made point about curry, seems so obvious it makes us wonder why we didn't think of it for ourselves (perhaps that is why he is a prof)

Napoleonic code, inquisition and Gestapo are also strongly deployed factors in support of his position.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Er. Say again. Over.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I thought it a pretty decent article.
  4. I didn't have a problem at all with the article. It was attemping to interpret what BB was trying to say afterwards that was messing with my head.
  5. The article is interesting enough, it's just a shame that BounceBanana continues to paint a picture of himself as someone that has abused so many chemicals for so long he now is toothless and doesn't know the word for 'Tuesday'
  6. Are Kent Police involved?
  7. Yokel - BB mentioned the Gestapo, so the answer to your question is a resounding yes...