Professor: Exterminate white people

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by armr, Oct 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here's a guy with a solution to race problems, happy little camper isn't he:

Link to full story

2. I can see where he's coming from.

3. His speech sponsered by the bnp idiot .

4. Ahh, Dr Fruit-loop, I can see you've lost your tin-foil hat.

Here have a spare.

5. So, by the same token, your solution to the starving millions in Africa would be to kill all those people who are not starving?

Maybe I am being my usual cynical self, but is that newspaper article not just another case of racism? Albiet this time that the target of the racism is white and not black? Or is it ok to be racist if you are not white???

Ghost

6. White honkies the lot of 'em.

7. Clearly, there are 3 choices to solve this pithy question:

1. Kill Bob
    2. Kill yourself
    3. Kill everyone in the whole world.

Simple enough..........

8. The man is quite right, kill all the whiteys, so they can live in peace, harmony, equality and brotherhood.........just like in Zimbabwe.

Black is beautiful,
    So is tan,
    But white's the colour,
    Of the Big Boss Man!

9. Why the hell is it that when a white person hates all black people, they're labeled as racist, but when a black person hates all white people, their labeled as an "activist"?!?!?!!! (third paragraph in the article if you're curious as to what I'm talking about) :evil: :evil:

I don't care what color your skin is, racism is racism, regardless. And regardless of the color of their skin, I will always avoid and detest racists. :evil:

10. [​IMG]
    This nut has tinfoil rasta-ringlets. I wonder who made up the word "Africana"? The same dope who invented "Kwanzaa", no doubt.