Professional mistress

#1
to run alongside the "what turns women on thread" i give you ...........


MONEY can’t buy you love but professional mistress Aaliyah Johnson reckons she’s the next best thing— as long as you’ve got millions in the bank.

Stunning Aaliyah has spent three years keeping FIVE megarich love cheats happy at the same time. They are all in their 40s and get the glamour and thrills they crave playing away.


Linky



i mean you would BUT it must be like throwing a sausage bag into the back of a bedford & you would never know if you were getting someones else's porridge when eating from the bushy bowl.
 
#7
Have you heard the dullard speak? Obviously her rich boyfriends tell her to shut the fcuk up and never speak. She's basically a good looking oportunist slut in a sea of good looking oportunist sluts. Her mummy and daddy must be proud.
 
#8
PandaLOVE said:
Have you heard the dullard speak? Obviously her rich boyfriends tell her to shut the fcuk up and never speak.
i'm guessing her mouth is usually otherwise employed. :wink: :D :wink: :D
 
#9
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
i'm guessing her mouth is usually otherwise employed. :wink: :D :wink: :D
And I will give good odds that SHE does not have such an extensive Photo Library as Knocker does . . . You can't beat the real thing . . .
 
#10
CharlieBubbles said:
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
i'm guessing her mouth is usually otherwise employed. :wink: :D :wink: :D
And I will give good odds that SHE does not have such an extensive Photo Library as Knocker does . . . You can't beat the real thing . . .
yes you can................................... ask rihanna. 8O 8O 8O 8O
 
#11
I don't think she's that good looking and personnally believe she is a fecking skanky money grabbing whore.
 
#12
plant_life said:
I don't think she's that good looking and personnally believe she is a fecking skanky money grabbing whore.
Totally agree. I would think you could get something more for the money.

She's more bargain bucket.
 
#15
vvaannmmaann said:
unemployable said:
Wonder if she spits or swallows?
She's a spitter.Also uglier in the flesh.
If I was paying that kind of cash she would be swallowing (and receiving a few cracks round the head for good measure - in fact, fuck it, forearm smashes and kidney punches as well).
 
#17
She's not too bright. She'd be quids in providing the wives with evidence for a divorce then splitting the proceeds. Might be her best option as she's obviously neither 24 nor 32D any more.
 
#19
plant_life said:
I still think she is a whore by the way.
She would no doubt try and explain why she isn't.

There must be cheaper, betting looking and filthier (in the bedroom) high class hookers out there.

These blokes might have lots of money, but they have feck all brains.
 
#20
Well she doesn't sound that much different from most money grabbing women! Except she is honest and upfront about it :D At least you know where you stand as a bloke with her!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads