Products designed by ARRSE

I saw this on a stall at Skipton Open Air Market today and thought I'd share it:

WahBra1.jpg

It got me thinking, what other products could be perfectly designed for, or renamed by ARRSE? Get your thinking caps on and let's see if we can think of some real innovations.

Wonder if they'd work worn over your head in the Naafi? No need to deploy a wah shield.

As posted on the Self-Taken Thread:
Hoops.jpg

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I may get the Salman Rushdie treatment for this:

Attachments

I have a phot back home of my housemate with my ex's bra on her head- is this something all you pongos do as I've never seen a matelot or crab try it.

Worker fell from roof of unguarded cherry-picker
12 September 2012

A company that hires out work-at-height equipment has admitted failing to plan work safely after one of its employees fell from a cherry-picker.
Well,it wasn't me he fell off,I was having a kip.

I have a phot back home of my housemate with my ex's bra on her head- is this something all you pongos do as I've never seen a matelot or crab try it.
I've never seen a Matelot or Bluejob get within 3 layers of clothing to a bra, so hard to tell if they'd do it or not.

I've never seen a Matelot or Bluejob get within 3 layers of clothing to a bra, so hard to tell if they'd do it or not.
There are plenty of crabs that actually wear bras. I know, ive seen them. Particularly techies

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ishinryu The Intelligence Cell 18
SpeckledJim Officers 29
mizkrissi The NAAFI Bar 4