Problems with purchase

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by wheel, Nov 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any one heard of or had issues with . I have ordered a Buffalo jacket from them over a week ago. They are saying they are awaiting confirmation of payment but my creditcard company say it has been paid. Also the phone number on the website is not recognised. Any help or advice would be appreciated. They do use The army , navy. airforce and TA insignia on their website headings.
  2. I saw a similar post on a Danish forum recently, so you're not the only one who's having problems with them.
  3. Speak to trading standards as your customer rights still apply to internet purchases as long as they are a UK company.
  4. And get your credit card company to do a charge back against them, be wuick, this facility is only available for 30 days after confirmation of payment.
  5. This is the second post I have stumbled accross this week about people having probs with this company (payment taken, no goods, unable to make contact). Try to get your bank/card company to get your money back as soon as possible.
  6. I have not used them myself, but have heard bad reports :x

Good luck trying to reverse the payment.

7. Been on to my credit card company. They have taken all details but say they can not reimburse me untill after 28 days as the company have not stated any despatch time on their email. But as also trading as AAKA Productions are not responding to my emails and their phone line is no longer in use I do no expect much joy.
  8. What did you order and how much are you about to loose?
  9. A buffalo jacket . £85 inc P&P. As I need one can anyone reccomend a reputable company that I could purchase one from. Going walking for five days in the Scottish highlands on December 6th so I need to get my finger out.
  10. Try these guys, I have had kit from them before, usually a quick turnaround if the kit is in stock:
  11. Cotswold Camping, also do obvious discount. If you live near enough to a store just pop in with you MoD 90 and gain. If not, talk to your PRI, most will have the code for the discount. If yours don't get the PRI Officer to talk to them ref discount.
  12. Why don't you contact the owner? All in the public domain BTW.

Domain name:

Registrant Contact:

AAKA Productions Ltd
    Alan Dale (

21 Cowper Road
    Bromley, Kent BR2 9RT
  13. Thanks tried to ring him like the office number , not recognised. Still no replies to emails. Looks like its down to my credit card company to sort out.
  14. The companys turnover has been good over the last few years

They may have moved location and set up as another business. Also they come up at this address but i think it is just a registered office not a trading address. Probably from when the company was first incorporated.

15 Colman House, Empire Square High Street, LONDON. SE20 7EX

Also they are not on the Insolvency registery (I checked at work).