• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Problems sending PMs

For some strange reason I can't send PM's anymore?

If I write out a message to another user and click the send button it gets transfered directly to my outbox and just stays there?

Can post quite happily (as shown by this post!)

Any ideas?

Jim

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
It will stay there until the other user logs on.

All the effort, then pain, the blood, sweat and tears of me, Bad CO, wiki contributors, mods and users throughout the ages - answering questions and writing FAQs, and still no forker reads them! :)

Good CO said:
All the effort, then pain, the blood, sweat and tears of me, Bad CO, wiki contributors, mods and users throughout the ages - answering questions and writing FAQs, and still no forker reads them! :)
There, there..

I have a problem receiving pm's... no one sends me any :oops:

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

F(*ucking) A(nnoying-already-been-answered-hundreds-of-time-you-lazy-twat-why-dont-you-take -2-seconds-to-read-before-posting) Q(uestions). Or something like that. Maybe we need an FAQ that explains what an FAQ is :)

Good wah attempt though.

Good CO said:
F(*ucking) A(nnoying-already-been-answered-hundreds-of-time-you-lazy-t**t-why-dont-you-take -2-seconds-to-read-before-posting) Q(uestions). Or something like that. Maybe we need an FAQ that explains what an FAQ is :)

Good wah attempt though.

no wah - but this is the best answer i've ever read :thumleft: :rofl: