Problems player perfectly innocent videos, honest

I have been downloading videos of -cough-... flufy bunny rabbits bounding around the open countryside. When i watch them on the website, they work fine however when i download them my computer tells me "i don't support that format". I have tried opening them in Real player, Windows Media player, and quite a few other programs without any sucess.
The website i am using uses something called a "flash player". I have tried downloading one but being completely useless with computers therefore whatever i do download is too techy and i don't know what to do with the files.

So if anyone can post a link with dot to dot instructions that a 2 year old can follow i'll be very happy.
Anyway any help anyone can give will be much appreciated.

Edd

edd1989 said:
I have been downloading videos of -cough-... flufy bunny rabbits bounding around the open countryside. When i watch them on the website, they work fine however when i download them my computer tells me "i don't support that format". I have tried opening them in Real player, Windows Media player, and quite a few other programs without any sucess.
The website i am using uses something called a "flash player". I have tried downloading one but being completely useless with computers therefore whatever i do download is too techy and i don't know what to do with the files.

So if anyone can post a link with dot to dot instructions that a 2 year old can follow i'll be very happy.
Anyway any help anyone can give will be much appreciated.

Edd
The flash movies of "fluffy bunny rabbits" :wink: are in .flv format.

VLC is a great little player and supports this format. Download the clip and open with VLC...