Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems contacting NRC @ upavon

CarlGustav

Swinger
Does anyone else have problems trying to get hold of their CSM at The National Recruitment Centre?

My CSM is either out of the office, not answering the phone or unplugging her phone. I occasionally get through to someone serving that's useful and tries to help out but the buck stops with my CSM who is a phantom.

203 has come back, interviews done, less than 12 months since discharge so rejoiner process should be fast tracked.

No one can tell me what's going on, except my CSM. FFS!!!!

U

UkSam1990

Does anyone else have problems trying to get hold of their CSM at The National Recruitment Centre?

My CSM is either out of the office, not answering the phone or unplugging her phone. I occasionally get through to someone serving that's useful and tries to help out but the buck stops with my CSM who is a phantom.

203 has come back, interviews done, less than 12 months since discharge so rejoiner process should be fast tracked.

I can only suggest sending you CSM some emails and retain them for information and if you do not get a reply print them out and send with a complaint.

Personally my experience has been pretty good with my CSM its just the long drawn out process thats annoying for me.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

CarlGustav

Swinger
I don't have my CSM's email address. She will only give me the group email address. She's had several emails this week, she just doesn't want to answer any of them.

Ah, Upavon. Having been posted there many moons ago, I can state with certainty that it will be because of the Upavon Doom Cloud. It can be 90F, scorching hot in the village, but drive up to the camp and it will be sheeting with rain, windy as hell. It tends to have a negative effect on the inmates. Either that or they're locally employed civvies and therefore pointy-heads. Lovely part of the world. Shitty camp on the top of a bare-ass hill.

You mean some bright sparks in the City thought up a system to outsource the MOD's recruiting processes, and devised a flawless plan, supported by the very latest in IT infrastructure, and then handed it over to a bunch of Maj(Retd)'s and pointy headed inbreds in the middle of the Army's biggest range complex to implement? What could possibly go wrong?

sup rec

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't have my CSM's email address. She will only give me the group email address. She's had several emails this week, she just doesn't want to answer any of them.

If you know who your CSM is then the front desk at the NRC (0845 600 8080) can give you the email address.

sup rec

LE
Book Reviewer

No such thing as a fast track.

Last edited:

sup rec

LE
Book Reviewer
Well thank you for clarifying that for me. I appreciate it.

Sarcasm - I love it. Maybe the answer was there for others to see as clarification to a point that you made. This being a recruiting forum and it may help others that would otherwise think that there is a chance of getting on a fast track system that doesn't exist. Just a thought.

CarlGustav

Swinger
I've been working with the Americans too long and forgot that English people aren't pleasant to one another without good cause so niceties can appear sarcastic

Latest Threads