Problem

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by L85-A2, Apr 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,
    Recently I have experienced a problem and i need help. After I view a forum throught the forum block on the main page, i press the back button on my browser and it brings back up the main page. BUT the main page reverts back to weeks ago. this includes the Forums shown in the forum block and small pictures section in the bottom right.

I hope you understand what I mean and thanks in advance for your time.

2. Have you cleared your internet cache? Tools, Internet Options, (Temporary Internet Files) Delete Files, OK, OK

3. Got to the walk in centre, get yourself a small syringe and inject that big vein in your neck with petrol

4. Or failing that, parafin will do just as well

5. I had a feeling you would say something nasty MDN. Anyway does anyone else have a possible solution not involving suicide or self-harm. :)

6. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Your problem is almost certainly due to the cache on your computer. Aunty Stella's (first) suggestion should work.

7. Ok thanks for the advice (most of it) Ill have a tinker around.

8. Wow, it worked. Many thanks as this has been annoying me for absolutely ages. 8)

9. The petrol will work too......... If in doubt try it on a mong first

10. Why are you bringing that up again. Stop acting so childish please :roll:

11. Try an angle grinder to the groin, that should help.

12. america

13. L85 - A2, Cnut.

If we're doing one word answers, I thought I'd join in

Kn0b or tw*t will suffice

14. This makes me laugh and I m sure it amuses other people. It seems MDN has an opinion -fair play. Now 'stella' first gives me some friendly advice then MDN has another pop at me then 'stella' tags along for some reason.

Do you have an explanation to why you give me advice then after MDN insults me you insult me?