Problem

Hi,
Recently I have experienced a problem and i need help. After I view a forum throught the forum block on the main page, i press the back button on my browser and it brings back up the main page. BUT the main page reverts back to weeks ago. this includes the Forums shown in the forum block and small pictures section in the bottom right.

I hope you understand what I mean and thanks in advance for your time.

Got to the walk in centre, get yourself a small syringe and inject that big vein in your neck with petrol

I had a feeling you would say something nasty MDN. Anyway does anyone else have a possible solution not involving suicide or self-harm. :)

Your problem is almost certainly due to the cache on your computer. Aunty Stella's (first) suggestion should work.

The petrol will work too......... If in doubt try it on a mong first

This makes me laugh and I m sure it amuses other people. It seems MDN has an opinion -fair play. Now 'stella' first gives me some friendly advice then MDN has another pop at me then 'stella' tags along for some reason.

Do you have an explanation to why you give me advice then after MDN insults me you insult me?

L85-A2 said:
Do you have an explanation to why you give me advice then after MDN insults me you insult me?
Easy.

Prior to the advice that I would have freely have given anyone, I assumed that you were a normal ARRSE user in need of advice.

I was then (after posting) pointed towards your previous posts and my attention was drawn to what a tw&t you were.

So, long and short of it.

When it appeared that you were ok, assistance given

when it was shown what a c*nt you were, abuse started.

I wouldn't have thought that it was that hard to figure out.

Well I didnt assume that as you posted the advice.

I can see that you posted the second message 2 minutes after the first one.

I find it hard to believe that MDN or someone else who doesnt like me alerted you that ' I was a c*nt',you looked through some of my posts/arguments then responded in the thread.

2 minutes is not a long time

L85-A2 said:
Try telling that to Roger Banister.

Even if I did tell him you are a Penis, you are only confirming that now

Joined the booties yet?

Did that uncle that keeps tellign you about special secrets get you an easter egg, that glides nicely into your bottom

Mighty_doh_nut said:
L85-A2 said:
Try telling that to Roger Banister.

Even if I did tell him you are a Penis, you are only confirming that now

Joined the booties yet?

Did that uncle that keeps tellign you about special secrets get you an easter egg, that glides nicely into your bottom
you could also say that to mrs donut she knows 2 minutes is a very longtime compared to what she has been used to :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jip Travolta ARRSE: Site Issues 1
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 3
I ARRSE: Site Issues 26