problem with quotes

Im trying to edit my post in the consolidation thread for alternatives to boil in the bags etc and every time i try to add another quote random coding occurs and turns it into 2 different quotes
http://www.arrse.co.uk/weapons-equipment-rations/179537-what-rat-pack-type-meals-do-you-use.html
1st post, 2nd from bottom quote.
And yes i have tried just deleting the code but the problem occurs every time
help anyone??
I've experience this several times. I usually end up retyping everything around the quote/unquote marks and ensuring I delete any original text/tags.

I've got a vague feeling I may have resorted to switching to Source Mode once or twice (top left hand icon A/A) and looking for misplaced tags but I usually forget to do this. :)

Be original... Never quote anything. Just come out with something off-the-wall that bears no relation to anything else. People will think that you are a ****, but how can you put a price on originality and free-thinking? All this weirdo code and right-click, left-click... it simply isn't worth it.

Never, never, ever edit your post. If you've made a total **** of yourself by reason of illiteracy, inebriation or drug use, then **** it. Have the courage of your chemically imbalanced convictions.

Be original... Never quote anything. Just come out with something off-the-wall that bears no relation to anything else. People will think that you are a ****, but how can you put a price on originality and free-thinking? All this weirdo code and right-click, left-click... it simply isn't worth it.

Never, never, ever edit your post. If you've made a total **** of yourself by reason of illiteracy, inebriation or drug use, then **** it. Have the courage of your chemically imbalanced convictions.
Yeah,what he said.

RezzaDue

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer

You are the most boring **** i've ever come across on this site.

If you would've actually looked at the link, im trying to collate all the alternatives to boil in the bags that are used when out in the hills or just camping.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Oh dear. I think you are struggling here. This is the third conditional.

If you 'had' actually looked at...

Say it a few times. That's better now isn't it?
Oh, I don't know. A subjunctive mood might be more disparaging:

.. were you actually to look...

What do you think?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jip Travolta ARRSE: Site Issues 1
PartTimePongo The Intelligence Cell 3
I ARRSE: Site Issues 26