Problem with PMs??

scaryspice

LE
Several I have sent have not been receievd and a number sent to me by another user have not been received this end. We have spoken on other means so I know we're both online and logged in. Is there a prob??

Scary

scaryspice said:
Several I have sent have not been receievd and a number sent to me by another user have not been received this end. We have spoken on other means so I know we're both online and logged in. Is there a prob??

Scary

PMT ?

scaryspice

LE
Seen the date on the post you tw@t? Don't like the fact that I've spotted your little disguise? P1ss off.

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Oh christ, is this yet another returning troll? This weekend has been emotional, thats for sure!

51airborne said:
scaryspice said:

Scary

PMT ?
so you are not a yank then.

FCUKOFF

scaryspice

LE
Fugly said:
Oh christ, is this yet another returning troll? This weekend has been emotional, thats for sure!
Yes. Same one. If you can all bring yourselves to ignore it (especially in Multinational where it is posing as a Yank) rather than respond to it until Admin deals with it then that would be nice....

scaryspice said:
Fugly said:
Yes. Same one. If you can all bring yourselves to ignore it (especially in Multinational where it is posing as a Yank) rather than respond to it until Admin deals with it then that would be nice....
Sure will do no problem I hate bad people following your orders doll

Fugly said:
Fuggers, pass me my tin foil hat please.

Or I'll blame you for the events of 9/11.

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
Dale the snail said:
Fugly said:
Fuggers, pass me my tin foil hat please.

Or I'll blame you for the events of 9/11.
Shush you daft bint! It actually WAS me!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
YesItsMe ARRSE: Site Issues 2
jim4244 ARRSE: Site Issues 8
hackle ARRSE: Site Issues 10