Problem with knowing when PMs have arrived...

Anyone else have a problem knowing when new PMs have arrived? Only noticed the problem today - the 'you have no new messages' message doesn't change even when there are a couple of new messages waiting for me...

Don't worry I didn't miss any important PMs. Just the usual abusive ones from Castlereagh calling me names... 'nerd', 'idiot boy', 'big girls blouse', 'freak', 'old queen' and a rather bizarre one about wanting to perform an ancient Jewish practice on me - anyone heard of 'mohel'?

Tricam.

Yes Tricam the same thing happened to me today, the inbox stated there was zero mail but when I looked in my inbox there were 2 messages waiting there - weird eh?
Susie

tricam said:
Anyone else have a problem knowing when new PMs have arrived? Only noticed the problem today - the 'you have no new messages' message doesn't change even when there are a couple of new messages waiting for me...

Don't worry I didn't miss any important PMs. Just the usual abusive ones from Castlereagh calling me names... 'nerd', 'idiot boy', 'big girls blouse', 'freak', 'old queen' and a rather bizarre one about wanting to perform an ancient Jewish practice on me - anyone heard of 'mohel'?

Tricam.
I think you may have misread my intentions or the restraining order I sent - what I wanted you to do was stop stalking me - so the above references :twisted:

I've been having the occasional problem. Normally opening arrse in a new window immediately refreshes it to however messages...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Awol Mobile Phones 24
Effendi ARRSE: Site Issues 17
BetwixtandBetween The NAAFI Bar 66