Problem with knowing when PMs have arrived...

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by tricam, Apr 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone else have a problem knowing when new PMs have arrived? Only noticed the problem today - the 'you have no new messages' message doesn't change even when there are a couple of new messages waiting for me...

Don't worry I didn't miss any important PMs. Just the usual abusive ones from Castlereagh calling me names... 'nerd', 'idiot boy', 'big girls blouse', 'freak', 'old queen' and a rather bizarre one about wanting to perform an ancient Jewish practice on me - anyone heard of 'mohel'?

2. Yes Tricam the same thing happened to me today, the inbox stated there was zero mail but when I looked in my inbox there were 2 messages waiting there - weird eh?
  3. I think you may have misread my intentions or the restraining order I sent - what I wanted you to do was stop stalking me - so the above references :twisted:
  4. Had the same problem yesterday with the "0 new messages" yb my icon on the left but I did receive the pop-up telling me I had a new message.
  5. I've been having the occasional problem. Normally opening arrse in a new window immediately refreshes it to however messages...
  6. I seem to have mine set up that any new PM is announced to me by e-mail.