Probably been done...

I find that about the 3rd time of watching is the funniest.....

Web Page Name

Don't bother, it's pointless. About as funny as a dead baby, only far less erotic.

All_I_Want, can you say 'fake'?

ctauch said:
All_I_Want said:
Sorry, its a video, you probably need a facebook account to see it.
And you should be gassed for being a thick cunt.

Ok its here now then....And it don't look fake to me.

Web Page Name

I almost laughed, almost, then I saw it was so fake. Loads of crap. If you think for a second it's real, then you are a retard.

Go hang yourself by your scrotum.

All_I_Want said:
And it don't look fake to me.
Hello friend, I am the son of the recently deceased King Umboto of Nicarania. He left me $17,000,000,000,000,001 in his will, but I can not access it without your kind assistance. If you will help me I will endow you with 30% of my inheritings.

Please kindly contact me with your bank account details, you dopey gullible mong cunt.

Yours,

Prince Sukaseeka

As real as Gym Shortts CV :lol:

You really are a thick tw@ if you think for one minute that this clip is real!

This place is going downhill rapidly, can't we stop these mongs from joining?

OK, OK now you mention it it does look fake ffs.

I knew I should have stayed out of the NAAFI .

CRmeansCeilingReached said:
All_I_Want said:
And it don't look fake to me.
Hello friend, I am the son of the recently deceased King Umboto of Nicarania. He left me $17,000,000,000,000,001 in his will, but I can not access it without your kind assistance. If you will help me I will endow you with 30% of my inheritings.

Please kindly contact me with your bank account details, you dopey gullible mong cunt.

Prince Sukaseeka
Please your Royal Princelyness CRmCR, Fcuk him, he's a thick cnut as you so regally point out. Let me assist you instead. Please please please pick me. :worship:

It's probably advisable to stick to what you're good at, trying to put out a forest fire with a screwdriver.