Pro terrorist site??? ( in the UK )

They do go on a bit, I would imagine that most terrorists would die of boredom before they got to the end of that load of cobblers.

Richard_Hannay said:
Free speech?
I think what he is trying to suggest is the Government are proposing measures that will assist in catching terrorists but they fail to mop up obviously subversive groups.

Its a very fine line between allowing full free speech and controlling information. It depends what excuse you use to silence people.

If you curtail or restrict members of the public in anyway whatsoever, terrorism is working.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Richard_Hannay said:
Free speech?
I think what he is trying to suggest is the Government are proposing measures that will assist in catching terrorists but they fail to mop up obviously subversive groups.
Its a very fine line between allowing full free speech and controlling information. It depends what excuse you use to silence people.

If you curtail or restrict members of the public in anyway whatsoever, terrorism is working.
In one.

Adam(KOS) said:
Richard_Hannay said:
Free speech?
Justifying terrorism?? 8O
Free means free. That's what makes us British, not some tin pot dictatorship.

Besides, the best defence against extremism is to expose it to the light. Let people read it and realise what an incoherent rambling pile of crap it is.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Richard_Hannay said:
Free speech?

Perhaps leave the obvious ones like this alone, so idiots can find it, track said idiots, and track them to other harder-to-find sites. Log it all then prosecute them. Or "ptchoo ptchoo"? Who knows? :)

PartTimePongo said:
Adam(KOS) said:
With all the talk of 'big brother UK' and council bin spies, how the hell can a site like this one exist ????

Two links.. The second more alarming

http://clearinghouse.infovlad.net/showthread.php?t=17633

http://clearinghouse.infovlad.net/showthread.php?t=16929 (THE REASON 9/11 WAS A JUSTIFIED ATTACK
BY OBL4KHALIFAH)
Did you fail to notice the OBL4KHALIFAH wretch had been banned?
:oops: Nope! But I would have thought that in any other forum life, the thread would have been deleted if it fell outside the 'spirit' of the forum.

smudge67 said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Richard_Hannay said:
Free speech?
Perhaps leave the obvious ones like this alone, so idiots can find it, track said idiots, and track them to other harder-to-find sites. Log it all then prosecute them. Or "ptchoo ptchoo"? Who knows? :)
I did think that as well. It's also obvious that these guys are quite well educated and eloquent in their writings............ Thanks to the west :x

PartTimePongo said:
Adam(KOS) said:
With all the talk of 'big brother UK' and council bin spies, how the hell can a site like this one exist ????

http://clearinghouse.infovlad.net/showthread.php?t=16929 (THE REASON 9/11 WAS A JUSTIFIED ATTACK
BY OBL4KHALIFAH)
Did you fail to notice the OBL4KHALIFAH wretch had been banned?
Don't be silly PTP, getting all the facts means they can't have a free ride ont he outrage bus.

Richard_Hannay said:
Free speech?
Not on my system. Frapping DII have banned it! :D

smudge67 said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Richard_Hannay said:
Free speech?

Or perhaps set up some sites to attract them. The old bait n' switch :wink:

Adam(KOS) said:

BY OBL4KHALIFAH)
You need to appreciate the difference between "a site" and "a thread", old sport. There's nothing wrong with a site which has an Islamic slant, however much we might disagree. And if people start unacceptable threads (incitement etc) they are rightly closed.

ashie said:
You need to appreciate the difference between "a site" and "a thread", old sport. There's nothing wrong with a site which has an Islamic slant, however much we might disagree. And if people start unacceptable threads (incitement etc) they are rightly closed.
Then have a little mooch around this their front page 'old chum'

http://clearinghouse.infovlad.net/index.php ................

A forum for video, audio and images from Islamic militants. Somali Jihad Training camps...
by Rafidhayn Today 12:51 PM 6,852 36,517
News Related Video, Audio and Images (3 Viewing)
A forum for news related video, audio and images. the picter of Marine Colonel...
by alone Yesterday 11:10 PM 263 1,385
Documentaries and Films (4 Viewing)
A forum for documentaries and films related to Islamic resistance, insurgency and terrorism. "The War Tapes"...
by duck Today 01:20 AM 147 439
Military Video (1 Viewing)
A forum for video from military forces related to Islamic militants. Friendly fire in Iraq -- and...
by Stark Today 08:59 AM 412 899
Requests
A forum for all kind of video and image requests. REQ: "America at a Crossroads...
by calm Today 06:54 AM 605 2,789
Islamic Resistance, Insurgency and Terrorism (General)
News Articles (4 Viewing)
News articles related to Islamic resistance, insurgency and terrorism. American man arrested in...
by carbomb Today 12:47 PM 1,380 3,216
General Discussion (18 Viewing)
Discussions related to Islamic resistance, insurgency and terrorism. My blog has been blocked but...
by Polish.expert Today 12:37 PM 2,934 12,199
Nasheeds (Islamic Songs) (1 Viewing)
A forum for everything related to Nasheeds. Nasheed Requests
by Rafidhayn Today 12:26 PM 849 3,970
Analyses, Books and Transcripts (1 Viewing)
A forum for publications related to Islamic resistance, insurgency and terrorism. NEFA: The Islamic Jihad Union...
by AWOL GI Yesterday 02:41 PM 345 697
Communiques from Islamic Militants
A forum for communiques from Islamic Militants

Thats friggin ridiculous, the government proberbly ment to get it dsofted but lost the info...i wouldn;t even be suprised!!!

Latest Threads