Prize for most "plausible" explanation..........

In another thread, Muzungu-Marlow suggested we have a competition for the most plausible explanation for this medal set.

The prize for the best (in the broadest sense) explanation gets £250 donated in their name to the Hols4Heroes Christmas Appeal.

As MM says, much better than the witch-hunt.

Do your worst.

[/URL][/img]

Banker said:
In another thread, Muzungu-Marlow suggested we have a competition for the most plausible explanation for this medal set.

The prize for the best (in the broadest sense) explanation gets £250 donated in their name to the Hols4Heroes Christmas Appeal.

Do your worst.

[/URL][/img]
When I discovered my pet magpie had been visiting the Imperial War Museum..........

Banker said:

Do your worst.

[/URL][/img]
He ramraided MittMayo's shed whilst covered in double sided sticky tape and they all fell onto his chest?

Comment like this

'One of my ex-SAS friends challenged him about his decorations, and he admitted he was a Walter Mitty fake.'

You wander if there was a convention of them (Them)

When asked Walter said 'A collector friend of mine asked if I would take them out for some air!'

"To my everlasting regret I chose Van Dungie as my tailors. They so badly miscut the left shoulder of my last boating jacket, that I needed something to help balance the line. These small trinkets seem to perform the task most splendidly."

There was a chap from Bedford
He had a great big rack

With medals from The Falklands
Ulster and Iraq

He claimed he'd been a Trooper
And had served with 'Them'

But in truth he got his bling up
Because he was bummed by MDN

Youse might want to search with the name "Dixon", ex-REME.

Just a thought.

MsG

He's not a walt at all he really did earn all those medals, including the one he got at Rorke's Drift.

'I got dressed in the dark and put them on by mistake'