Privates. BBC1 1415 Today.

As an ex National Serviceman myself, was interested to see how it was portrayed. What a total load of bollocks it is. The unforms, the berets, the barrack rooms. Will TV Companies never learn?

As an ex National Serviceman myself, was interested to see how it was portrayed. What a total load of bollocks it is. The unforms, the berets, the barrack rooms. Will TV Companies never learn?
It's not real. It's the telly.

See that red button on your remote control? Normally on the top left? It turns the goggle box off.

Give it a go, let us know if it works.

See that red button on your remote control? Normally on the top left? It turns the goggle box off.

Are you having a bad day? :)

Shame you dont have red button so we could turn you off!!! ;)

From reading the title, i thought it was a bit early for there to be clam/cock shots on the BBC and so have sent a real stinker of an email to points of view.

I'm angry because i would have missed it, as i would be wanking at the bus stop near my house at that time. Turns out it was about the Army. I'll get off the bus now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WEATHERMAN1956 The Intelligence Cell 5
freebie RLC 36
E The Book Club 5