Private Security Companies Memorial

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PinkBayonetPolisher, Nov 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if it's been done before, but here is the facebook link:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=181533407819&ref=nf

Which says:

Having participated in "interesting work abroad" all I will say is that you do it for yourself for your own reasons. Partly the money, partly other reasons - depending on who you are. Either way, it's not ideals, it's not for your country, it's not for your unit, blah blah blah. Self.

Having difficulty reconciling this tbh.

2. Are you still fucking here? Go away!

3. They can afford to pay big bucks for people to be there, the companies can afford to build a memorial IMO.

4. Been drilling chickens *********** without lubrication again?

5. Have you got that film too?

Have you not clicked on that the lack of coherent replies and/or interest in this thread is a litmus test to your input on this website?

6. Nice cut and paste, do you not have original thoughts?

7. Can a mod remove this off topic drivel please?

Thanks

8. There you go PBP, I've ammended your post for you.

9. Seriously,

Is this site not moderated at all - except when someone takes the piss out of paras and they whine and get posts removed?

What happened to the British army since I left? It seems to be manned by whining ****ing children these days.

10. Actually there's one less since you were in.

11. LOL and another one pops up with nothing to say except to follow the other children with some inane drivel

12. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Because you are a c0ck and are generally ignored, as per your other IDs.

This one, like the others will be binned when the COs log in.

Army you left? I'd imagine you were the sort of scrote your mates left a pub behind, slated you behind your back and always assumed you were the sort of slimey turd that robbed from the drying room.

13. Thanks for your feedback to you nobber.

What a cock! lol

How did you get a moderator badge? Buy it?

14. What great reasons not to moderate and tidy up a thread, lol

What a throbber!

15. PBP, I've yet to see a thread of yours where you don't slate paras or bring paras into it. My excuse for being a dullard ccok is I'm a civvy, what's yours?