Private military contractor

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
They are a reward for those who have gone away and successfully completed an arduous course. Fair play to them. Maybe I should wear a badge proving that I have a thick penis, or that that my IQ reaches triple figures. Would they make you envious too?
You were called a thick penis, I think you will find. ;)

According to wiki, Blackwater (or whatever gash name they went by) and Triple Canopy merged and created Constellis Group

But handy for those moments when one is scratching one’s head thinking, if only I had an ‘Army Commando’ to hand.

Basically, if you are not serving in an a 3 Cdo Bde appointment then cut the fcking thing off and stop being an attention seeking twat. Same for Para berets. If the wings are the qualification and maroon berets are simply for hats attached to the Bde, why do hats in trg establishments wear the beret?

I think we all know the answer to that, and it rhymes with "batention deeking fanker"

ches

LE
Nope. Spicer flogged Aegis to a Canadian manned security guarding company, Garda World a few years back I think.
Was on a subbie with Sandline for a few months in 99 in Sierra Leone. It all went to ratshit not long after. Nowt to do with me honest guv.

There was a REME Captain on my AAPC and BPC in 1983. He was on a three year course at Shrivenham. He rocked up wearing a green beret. Apparently the previous year during the course summer holidays he had completed the All Arms Commando Course and was presented with his green lid. For 1983 summer holiday it was All Arms P Company. He passed P Company and turned up at Brize wearing a red beret. Que - pisstaking by the lads; 'red on,' 'green on.'

He was awarded the light bulb when he completed BPC as he was not serving or had served with an Airborne unit. However if he was subsequently posted to an Airborne unit or Commandoi unit, he just needed to sow on his wings or dagger and get the relevant beret out of his locker.
An old mucker of mine shat himself on day 1 of P Coy when one of the candidates, a Capt. from 29 Cdo, was asked what he was doing there and answered "to show you hats how to run".

Knowing that they'd obviously get an easy time after that pearl of wisdom was a huge boost to course morale.

morsk

LE
Nope It was your chicks for free.
No. Definitely "Club Tropicana, drinks are free"

See?

Unless of course you were referring to 'Money for nothing' in which case you didn't bother to read the edit. Hope for your Mrs' sake that you don't always go off that early.

ugly

LE
Guards 'rockers' were re- introduced in the early '90s - around the time the Household Div badge backing came into use.

The RMR 'R' has been discontinued so I'm told, at the same time the RNR and RAuxAF 'A' badge distinctions went.
The cloth shoulder titles were introduced when the drill manual for the L85 was written!
The old plastic/staybrite items that used to be worn on the epaulets broke off when the rifles were shouldered!

No. Definitely "Club Tropicana, drinks are free"

See?

Unless of course you were referring to 'Money for nothing' in which case you didn't bother to read the edit. Hope for your Mrs' sake that you don't always go off that early.
Your edit of Mon 22? I read it, typo and all.

I was referring to MFN in line with earlier posts.

Your last point; better two shots than none at all........

morsk

LE
Your edit of Mon 22? I read it, typo and all.

I was referring to MFN in line with earlier posts.

Your last point; better two shots than none at all........
Didn't realise it was an English exam.

Latest Threads