Private Gay Golden!!

Now if only there were some way of making shure he could actually see this:

im mike, im a para. enjoy keeping fit and cruising soho on time off. love anal and oral and will consider watersports and scat.
Poor lad! :D

SCAT????????????????????????????????????? 8O 8O 8O 8O

Sure we aren't talking 3 Para Mortars after all then?

By the way what happened to the zoophilia bit then?
:lol:

Darth_Doctrinus said:

im mike, im a para. enjoy keeping fit and cruising soho on time off. love anal and oral and will consider watersports and scat.
I'm sure if someone were to add his 'phone numbers to his profile he'd soon find out! 8O :lol:

brilliant i have come close to wetting myself ........ nope just donnnit

DozyBint said:
Darth_Doctrinus said:

I'm sure if someone were to add his 'phone numbers to his profile he'd soon find out! 8O :lol:
Not allowed..................however it has been posted on "his" other advert on www.theadulthub.com :D

Door_Bundle_Mk2 said:
DozyBint said:
Darth_Doctrinus said:

Not allowed..................however it has been posted on "his" other advert on www.theadulthub.com :D
Same username & password as previous?

same username/password?

Could this be the final straw?

fit blokes with buff bodies for wild sweaty sex. Call me please: T-Mobile: 07932874423 O2-Mobile: 07707130833 Looking forward to your call - genuine enquiries only! Mike.
Good work waltenkommando! :D

Darth_Doctrinus said:
Could this be the final straw?

fit blokes with buff bodies for wild sweaty sex. Call me please: T-Mobile: 07932874423 O2-Mobile: 07707130833 Looking forward to your call - genuine enquiries only! Mike.
Good work waltenkommando! :D
I truly hope it is. Can someone in the London area inform me of the tragic suicide of a "gangsta mutha" in the early hours of tomorrow morning?.

Can't.............stop...............laughing......

need...............doctor.............sides..........split

LMFAO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ghost