• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Private Ambulance urgently needed from Manchester Airport to Middlebrough.

Hello Chaps,

As some of my facebook chums know, I am being repatreated back to the UK on 24th April with my family having contracted stage 4 stomach cancer within the past 5 weeks. We have the medical care on the Cathay Pacific flight covered but desperately need an private ambulance service to get me from Manchester Airport to my mothers house in Linthorpe, Middlesbrough. I am stuck in hospital and cannot do anything and my wife, who is suffering from her own medical problems, is spending all her time organising such a huge move in such a short space of time. What we both need now, and our 14 year old daughter, is help with finding a reputable private ambulance service to get us to my mums home. We will also have to organise a seperate taxi for my wife, daughter and luggage to follow the ambulance. Please ring Ami on 852 9194 3167 if you can get something booked for us. Ami will give you the full details and bank details for payment. Dont forget to check the time differnce ... HK is 7 hours ahead of the UK! Thanks for alll your help guys, much appreciated. Sent my David's wife. xxx

Hello Chaps,

As some of my facebook chums know, I am being repatreated back to the UK on 24th April with my family having contracted stage 4 stomach cancer within the past 5 weeks. We have the medical care on the Cathay Pacific flight covered but desperately need an private ambulance service to get me from Manchester Airport to my mothers house in Linthorpe, Middlesbrough. I am stuck in hospital and cannot do anything and my wife, who is suffering from her own medical problems, is spending all her time organising such a huge move in such a short space of time. What we both need now, and our 14 year old daughter, is help with finding a reputable private ambulance service to get us to my mums home. We will also have to organise a seperate taxi for my wife, daughter and luggage to follow the ambulance. Please ring Ami on 852 9194 3167 if you can get something booked for us. Ami will give you the full details and bank details for payment. Dont forget to check the time differnce ... HK is 7 hours ahead of the UK! Thanks for alll your help guys, much appreciated. Sent my David's wife. xxx
Is Google broken?
Ambu-Kare (UK)

Can't help with private ambulance services but I hope you get it all sorted without any additional stress for you and your family. Perhaps your mum's GP / Health Centre could give you pointers to a reliable service?

Good luck mate and best wishes to you mate.

Hope some of the above posts got You sorted out. I'm too long out of UK to be of any help Im afraid. Hopefully when Your home this might give You a smile.

Stumpy4154

LE
Book Reviewer
Good luck and best wishes, mate. Hope everything goes well.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Bump.

Also, any news please of your beloved dogs? Have they found a new home?

There is a dog thread "Arrse Kennel Club" on here - perhaps give that a try.

Love & best wishes . x

Latest Threads