Priti Vacant?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrShanklysboots, Nov 8, 2017.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Shes a grand lass, and a credit to her training
    I think we will see much more of her and I dont mean in the psychical sense

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. "Psychical"? Is that a combination of body language and mind reading? @.@:)

3. nah its my rubbish spelling

4. Sounds as though she is worth watching.

Good/robust sense of humour.

“I have benefited from some excellent training by the Royal Navy, but on one occasion I felt that it was not as bespoke as it might have been. Fascinating though it was, I felt that the lecture and practical demonstration on how to care for the penis and testicles in the field failed to appreciate that some of us attending had been issued with the incorrect kit.”

Love it.

She would probably be better in Defence, but might just cut her teeth on sorting out the do-gooding waste in Britain’s exemplary but ‘slightly’ misguided sense of helping the less fortunate.

Particularly where it ends up being ‘guided’ into Swiss bank accounts belonging to foreign pols,dictators/enlightened leaders and sundry other leeches.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Hopefully, in due course

6. Oi! You there! Yes you young man.
    Would you mind catching her and holding her down 'til I get there...

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Flight

Flight LE Book Reviewer

And lumber Sir Humphrey with someone who has some experience of defence? Are you mad?

How are they meant to house train someone who might be able to argue from personal experience?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Seems to me that either Priti Patel's Sir Humphrey ( That is Permanent Under Secretary at FCO ) wasn't doing his/her job - or was getting a severe ignoring-to for the last year....

Wheels within wheels....if you want rid of an unpopular Minister - just give them enough rope and stand back...

• Like Like x 2
  9. As for Priti's mates warning that she will go of like a shotgun, for God’s sake the woman has already been acting like runaway GPMG with multiple ND’s.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. If...you don't object to soggy seconds, sure!;)

11. Flight

Flight LE Book Reviewer

Assuming that you accept the FCO's blindness and account then yes. Though if you do I know a Nigerian prince who has an offer you might be interested in.

And who needs Nigerian princes when you could, allegedly, just set up a conservative action group there or there abouts and pay them lots of aid money?

Course if there was a scheming leadership rival with a long history of brinkmanship and skullduggery in the FCO it might make more sense.

12. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

hang on....so Boris set up Priti in order to bring May down?

( Minion? Call my broker - stat! ......allo?...Bacofoil Ordinary shares...yes,cash today....what? ...As many as you can of course!...Good, I'll await your bill.)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Flight

Flight LE Book Reviewer

When dealing with Boris it generally takes tinfoil to believe he isn't on manoeuvres. :)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Get them all the time Squire, and not one of the buggers has come through with the goods yet. :)