Priti Patel the new Home Sec wants to hang crims, lots of them.

Here's a helpful point then.

We don't use that word in the UK to refer to people's sexuality.

Indeed, some people can be so offensive

@Snowy the correct term is bumder.

Born in England... I'm an honorary Yorkshireman.. everybody I know calls a faggot a faggot...

What an ignorant and unpleasant bore you are then.

You must be homophobic then. Are you uncomfortable with yourself?

People can just be thick and unpleasant.

I find it helpful though, it identifies who not to bother to pay any attention to on this place.

I take a very purist view of the law. Those that make it ought to obey it ;-)

Ah. Mmm. Seems a bit of a radical view for the current cabinet.

Fair play, Amber Rudd resigned over misleading comments

Amber Rudd has resigned as home secretary, saying she "inadvertently misled" MPs over targets for removing illegal immigrants.

I get the impression the current lot think that they have no requirement for such archiac conventions.

Slime

LE
For info.
While Ive updated multiple phones and never lost any info, I did have one phone updated in a mainstream phone shop once, and all my old calls, texts and emails disappeared.

Never tried them... I won't eat offal..

And I have lived in the UK off and on for probaly half of my 53 years alive and I have never seen spotted dick..
You were never a medic in Catterick then?

I wonder if Home Secretary intervention is a standard thing for all newspapers or only certain selected ones?

I just wonder if this bloke thinks that current plod training is as pants as the rest of the residents and victims of crime in England and Wales do?
He has obviously identified a training need (as have others on here) which is very relevant.

No.. I have never even been in the army...

I found this place bored while shielding from the corona and I liked the banter..
That's probably a good thing.
I was never a medic neither, but some of the things our lads contracted from the ladies (?) of Hamburg, Amsterdam and various other classy places still give me nightmares, and spotted dick definitely wasn't the worst one.

I just wonder if this bloke thinks that current plod training is as pants as the rest of the residents and victims of crime in England and Wales do?
He has obviously identified a training need (as have others on here) which is very relevant.

That's quite remarkable to arrest for BoP and hold over a weekend to take to the magistrate.

This sounds like the CPS took one look at it and wouldn't touch it with a barge-pole.
The prosecution offered no evidence and he was released without charge.

One wonders why a custody officer (Sgt) and Inspector who would have had to review the detention kept the person in custody. I dimly recall advice that the person should be de-arrested once the imminent "breach of the peace" had been averted - and in any event other statutory powers were to be preferred over this common law power.

There must be quite a back story to that one.

Slime

LE

And I have lived in the UK off and on for probaly half of my 53 years alive and I have never seen spotted dick..

But have you seen a blue waffle?

endure

GCM

spotteddickandcustar_87835_16x9.jpg

Slime

LE

Latest Threads