Priti Patel the new Home Sec wants to hang crims, lots of them.

The dopey twat. We live in a free country not fecking N Korea or the old Communist USSR. Completely unworkable and will never never happen in this country.
Talk about look at me, well read this Drakeford.
Go away and try and think of something sensible.

Over here in NL there is currently a 9pm curfew, and a ban on assemblies of more than two people outside the same family or 'bubble'. Of course the second edict is difficult to police but, in some areas, the first has resulted in a reduction in break-ins. So curfew works ??!!??!! Not really, it's just that bars and clubs have also been shut so the police have less work to do with all the pissheads in town-centres, and have been being pro-active rather than shovelling drunks in to ambulances.

Instead of coming up with a new rule for males and 6pm curfews, one might almost expect someone to think of the brilliant idea of making rape and murder illegal - that would stop it for sure. . . . errrmmmmmm, wait . . .

It's like communicating with a tree stump.
Drakefords comments, and his outright lie you appeared to embellish, had zero connection to immigrants.
Your needle appears to be stuck on calling people that don't agree with you a racist or Nazi.
Here's a bit of help for you:
View attachment 557086

I said Nativist. Which I picked for a reason.

Tell you what.

The Commissioner is in trouble.

If only because this Bill is in parliament on monday.

Strengthen police powers to tackle non violent protests that have a significant disruptive effect on the public or on access to Parliament.

And Priti Patel's day just got a bit trickier.

:)

Tell you what.

I’m fairly sure that in early Nov last year, she told police leaders that they needed to crack down on any gatherings and protests during this most recent lockdown.

I wonder if she will remember that and take ownership or seek to make political capital?

And you were completely incorrect in doing so.

Now, must dash, there's a tree stump somewhere I'll get more conversational value from.

Oh I don't think I am.

;)

Enjoy your tree stump, It's under your bridge

iu

So that is 120 women a year murdered by men. So how about the other 600 or so murder victims every year? Don't they count?
NSPCC reckon 3 kids a week killed by their parents. Compare this to a couple a year by dogs and it’s safer being raised by Rottweilers.

Nb: the last fatal attack on a human by a honey badger was in 1950. Better yet...

NSPCC reckon 3 kids a week killed by their parents. Compare this to a couple a year by dogs and it’s safer being raised by Rottweilers.

Nb: the last fatal attack on a human by a honey badger was in 1950. Better yet...
According to the ONS the number of homicide victims, so not necessarily murder victims, under the age of 16 between March 2018 and March 2019 was 68. I'd love to know where the NSPCC get their figures from. National Guesswork Authority, perhaps?

According to the ONS the number of homicide victims, so not necessarily murder victims, under the age of 16 between March 2018 and March 2019 was 68. I'd love to know where the NSPCC get their figures from. National Guesswork Authority, perhaps?
They seem to have revised their figures somewhat, the ‘3 a week’ figure was bandied around during their ‘Full Stop’ campaign.

Chef

LE
On a par with the campaign stating that one in four children was a victim of abuse. I believe that campaign was withdrawn when their figures were questioned.

tgo

War Hero
Tell you what.

I'm quite surprised this hasn't been picked up on more, you've got people like James O'Brien losing his mind over it, doing the 'first they came for the...' speech and all.

I'd suggest to all the lefties wetting themselves about this, that this is a direct result arising from the actions of the likes of BLM & XR with their 'barely legal' tactics including doing things like blocking entire roads and junctions for hours and denying MoP from going about their lawful business.

Go cry those guys, they made this happen, and the other rebuttal seems to be 'well it'll be your turn next it'll be used against you' to which I respond 'fcuk off and die' I try to live my life in a way that doesn't bring about misery or 'annoyance' to everyone else so it's very unlikely to ever apply to me, if it does, I'll take my lumps.

On a par with the campaign stating that one in four children was a victim of abuse. I believe that campaign was withdrawn when their figures were questioned.
If only some larger than life and very colourful character could step in and with a little bit of Government money and celebrity endorsement could create a safe space for all of these poor abused children...

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm quite surprised this hasn't been picked up on more, you've got people like James O'Brien losing his mind over it, doing the 'first they came for the...' speech and all.
Not exactly a reliable combat indicator (as the fragrant Jimmy O'Bollox tends to lose the plot every time he appears on his programme. He really should see someone about his blood pressure), but I take your point.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
If only some larger than life and very colourful character could step in and with a little bit of Government money and celebrity endorsement could create a safe space for all of these poor abused children...
Now then, now then... or can you guess what it is yet?

Tell you what.

A guarded thumbs up for the Pikey Act depending on whether plod have the cojones to enforce it or not.

Chef

LE
Now then, now then... or can you guess what it is yet?
Those two were bespoke. What's wanted is one person who can help hundreds of kids help themselves to envelopes of cash.

Perhaps with someone from the BBC to keep an eye on things and lend respectability to the whole affair.

Latest Threads