Priti Patel the new Home Sec wants to hang crims, lots of them.

Oh dear

"Sources close to Sir Philip confirmed to BBC Radio 4's PM that he received £340,000 plus his legal costs."
So around 2 years pay.
"The former official was earning more than £150,000 a year as Home Office permanent secretary"
Not exactly an earth shattering amount then, given those figures.

Plus his pension and he is now free to continue working. £340 k of taxpayers money not Patel’s I should add is a significant amount.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Plus his pension and he is now free to continue working. £340 k of taxpayers money not Patel’s I should add is a significant amount.
You didn't understand the post then, fair enough. Tell us more about how we'll never know the settlement figure, how it's all being hushed up and how it's exactly the same case as the Sturgeon one, but more secret.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh dear

"Sources close to Sir Philip confirmed to BBC Radio 4's PM that he received £340,000 plus his legal costs."
So around 2 years pay.
"The former official was earning more than £150,000 a year as Home Office permanent secretary"
Not exactly an earth shattering amount then, given those figures.
You and your facts. You will never convince the Trioll he's wrong though.

He doesn't need your stinking facts!

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
19427562.gif

At least her wings are now clipped and she will be forced to use a veneer of civility when she has to deal with people. That’s a bonus.

Breaching The Ministerial Code means nothing anymore in England apparently. I can’t imagine a U.K. Prime Minister or Minister receiving the grilling or pressure that Sturgeon is now facing.

You didn't understand the post then, fair enough. Tell us more about how we'll never know the settlement figure, how it's all being hushed up and how it's exactly the same case as the Sturgeon one, but more secret.

The settlement figure has been leaked, not officially owned up to and taken responsibility for. We won’t hear the details of the allegations in full and a breach of the ministerial code means a secret inquiry adjudicated by The PM.

At least her wings are now clipped and she will be forced to use a veneer of civility when she has to deal with people. That’s a bonus.

Breaching The Ministerial Code means nothing anymore in England apparently. I can’t imagine a U.K. Prime Minister or Minister receiving the grilling or pressure that Sturgeon is now facing.
Can't you just stop whining & F off somewhere else?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
The settlement figure has been leaked, not officially owned up to and taken responsibility for. We won’t hear the details of the allegations in full and a breach of the ministerial code means a secret inquiry adjudicated by The PM.
But we do know it, so you were oddly enough 100% wrong about it, if it's been leaked then your paragon is in breach of the NDA you claimed was in place, the rest of your post is your usual hysterical bilge.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Nice try sweetcheeks.No more bites today.

Toodles.

But we do know it, so you were oddly enough 100% wrong about it, if it's been leaked then your paragon is in breach of the NDA you claimed was in place, the rest of your post is your usual hysterical bilge.

He is no paragon of mine. However he did stand up to Patel, and instigate her temporary humiliation.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Slime

LE
Tell me what you know about his incompetence then.

No one else saw fit to sack or discipline him and the serial bully Patel seems to be the only one that had a problem with him and didn’t deal with it correctly. And has subsequently had to pay out taxpayer money to him out of court

You obviously know about his history, let us know.

Do you think you are going to go for a hat trick in this thread?

You didn’t seem to know Rutnam’s pay out..........despite it being in the public domain for all to see.

You don’t know about Rutham’s track record, and list of failures............despite it all being in the public domain.

What will be next?

Oh, when you say let ‘us’ know, who are the ‘us’ you are referring to?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Slime

LE
He's one of the reasons there is an ignore button. Don't respond!

On the other hand, if trolling reminds us of the multiple millions of pounds Rutnam’s failings cost the U.K., or how his oversight of things like Windrush have led to political scandal and mistrust in the U.K., then it further highlights how paying him 340-370,000 is an absolute bargain and likely to have saved the U.K. from him wasting yet more millions :)

endure

GCM
"Ministers have signed off a £340,000 payment to the civil servant who blew the whistle on the Priti Patel bullying scandal.

In one of the highest compensation awards made to a departing Whitehall official, the Home Office agreed to settle with Sir Philip Rutnam to avoid an employment tribunal hearing.
"

Latest Threads