Priti Patel the new Home Sec wants to hang crims, lots of them.

You think that a senior CS who says something in defence of a Government Minister cannot necessarily be believed as they are beholden to their paymasters, and conversely you think that a senior CS who says something against their former Government Minister ought to be believed because they wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true, despite the fact that it was in their own interest.
I refer you to my previous.
Do stop inventing stuff. It isn't a good look. You'll be down there with needy guy in no time at all.
You need to stop deciding what I think. HTH

You're getting more and more like Kevin by the day.

2 sudden 180 degree turns on her recent immigration bill must have pissed her off a bit. BJ vehemently defending billing NHS staff from abroad yesterday at PMQs and then reversing it 24 hours later is a bit weird.

2 sudden 180 degree turns on her recent immigration bill must have pissed her off a bit. BJ vehemently defending billing NHS staff from abroad yesterday at PMQs and then reversing it 24 hours later is a bit weird.
Almost May-like.

Anyone else notice that every time Priti does the virus update that she has a soap box to stand on:cyclopsani:
Every politician needs a platform.

So far not impressed especially on her spinning of the illegal migrant boats as exposed by Nigel Farage over the past few days and that scum who got a 'life sentence' for beating and raping that pensioner now recommended for release after 7 years.

I think that the Home office is doing its own thing as usual and ignoring her. That top Civil servant who tried to bring her down for bullying shows what she is up against but until she publicly goes to war with them her stock will diminish.

I want names and audit trails of all HO decisions, as a tax payer.

Last edited:
So far not impressed especially on her spinning of the illegal migrant boats as exposed by Nigel Farage over the past few days and that scumt who got a 'life sentence' for beating and raping that pensioner now recommended for release after 7 years.

I think that the Home office is doing its own thing as usual and ignoring her. That top Civil servant who tried to bring her down for bullying shows what she is up against but until she publicly goes to war with them her stock will diminish.

I want names and audit trails of all HO decisions, as a tax payer.
As my old mum used to say I want doesn't get.

1. So far not impressed especially on her spinning of the illegal migrant boats as exposed by Nigel Farage over the past few days and that scumt who got a 'life sentence' for beating and raping that pensioner now recommended for release after 7 years.

2. I think that the Home office is doing its own thing as usual and ignoring her. That top Civil servant who tried to bring her down for bullying shows what she is up against but until she publicly goes to war with them her stock will diminish.

3. I want names and audit trails of all HO decisions, as a tax payer.
1. Agree with you & NF about the illegals crossing the channel and the opaqueness of the numbers the HO have supposedly repatriated. Disagree to some extent about the release of the rapist because, if it was ever reported correctly, you'd probably find his incarceration time as awarded at sentencing was over, he will of course be on licence for his lifetime and as such will be recalled to prison if he f*cks up again.

2. I think you're right, but that to me says the HS is failing to sort out her department or is not being fully supported by her colleagues and the PM. She should call in the depts Senior CS and the persons responsible for the grooming report and the repatriation of illegals and insist on pain of dismissal that they follow her direction 100% and publish figures and information via uk.gov within 30 calendar days. Should she not do so shows, despite what is often said about her, that she has in reality got no balls.

3. Then write to the HO and request them, complaining about it on here does sod all.

Latest Threads