Prisoner Abuse - Backfire

Im sure you've all seen the most recent video of the prisoner 'abuse' which is now being investigated. Im also sure you've read the rumours on here about how the youths may claim compensation against the soldiers.

Today I read in he paper that 2 of the 4 have been positivly identified and WILL be charged with attempted murder as they were apparently seen throwing grenades at the soldiers.

Well, thank fcuk for that...

braveheart said:
Im sure you've all seen the most recent video of the prisoner 'abuse' which is now being investigated. Im also sure you've read the rumours on here about how the youths may claim compensation against the soldiers.

Today I read in he paper that 2 of the 4 have been positivly identified and WILL be charged with attempted murder as they were apparently seen throwing grenades at the soldiers.

Which paper? have you got a link?

I'm sue they will thank the n o t w for their assistance in getting nicked.

it was the daily record. I know its not exactly quality journalism but at least its showing support - and no i dont have a link seen as i read it in the paper and not online, sry

[edit] The record used the word 'will' so im guessing its coming from a good source

I doubt they will be charged, the craven weasles we work for would never go for it. However, I'm all for giving them a bit of an extraordinary rendition, how about Little Jimmy Osmond singing "Long Haired Lover From Liverpool"? That'll teach them to riot the little scrotes...

braveheart said:

edit: Ooops. Saw the link.

I'm surprised Shiner the Whiner has not jetted out to defend the little..... tykes...

I'll do it! It'll be good practice :D Plus it'll be a free trip to Iraq.

Although since I'm not qualified yet, I might slip up: "The death penalty? Yes, I would advise trying for that, its your best alternative" :lol: