Prison system working...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chocolate_frog, Oct 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Prisons are part of the Criminal Justice system
  2. Now that's what I call justice, nice one lads.
  3. Much as I won't weep salt tears for the scrote who got murdered, I do think that a proper category A prison shouldn't be giving prisoners enough free time to be chopping each other up. If they're not busy doing hard work; digging holes, sorting rubbish into recyclables or landfill or turning large rocks into small rocks then they should be locked into their one-man cells.

If I was going to design a prison it would probably look something like ADX Florence.
  4. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Stick the two lads back into their cell
    Move Mr Huntley in close door
    Open door at shout of "next" push in next pedo
    Carry on until prison nonce wing empty.
    Cut lads sentance for good behaviour

Think of what they could do wih real tools and tips from P Sutcliffe esq
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Offing each other in a 'Thunderdome' stylee works better I reckon. Saves more CO2 and money than combined recycling they could achieve by a long chalk.
  6. HHH

HHH LE

Oh I don't know, they should have at least 2 hours a day free, to chop each other up at least !
  7. the milky bars are on me,,,,,, i do hope it wasn't quick
  8. I thought Paedos were segregated from general population? Either way, well done those men.
  9. Sounds like a very effective deterrent.
  10. You forgot the TV cameras - Saturday night viewing would be a hell of a lot better! Xecution Factor anyone?
  11. I think you underestimate how many there are. They will be segregated if problems or segregated as a group of 'vulnerable prisoners'.
  12. Endemol* are probably working on a pilot show as we speak.

* A very apt name...
  13. Here they have a separate protection prison for the kiddie fiddlers,ex coppers,ect. Makes it harder to get to them. Personally I reckon they should all be in general population.