Prison system working...

Much as I won't weep salt tears for the scrote who got murdered, I do think that a proper category A prison shouldn't be giving prisoners enough free time to be chopping each other up. If they're not busy doing hard work; digging holes, sorting rubbish into recyclables or landfill or turning large rocks into small rocks then they should be locked into their one-man cells.

If I was going to design a prison it would probably look something like ADX Florence.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Stick the two lads back into their cell
Move Mr Huntley in close door
Open door at shout of "next" push in next pedo
Carry on until prison nonce wing empty.
Cut lads sentance for good behaviour

Think of what they could do wih real tools and tips from P Sutcliffe esq

Much as I won't weep salt tears for the scrote who got murdered, I do think that a proper category A prison shouldn't be giving prisoners enough free time to be chopping each other up. If they're not busy doing hard work; digging holes, sorting rubbish into recyclables or landfill or turning large rocks into small rocks then they should be locked into their one-man cells.

If I was going to design a prison it would probably look something like ADX Florence.
Offing each other in a 'Thunderdome' stylee works better I reckon. Saves more CO2 and money than combined recycling they could achieve by a long chalk.

Oh I don't know, they should have at least 2 hours a day free, to chop each other up at least !

the milky bars are on me,,,,,, i do hope it wasn't quick

G

goatrutar

I thought Paedos were segregated from general population? Either way, well done those men.

Sounds like a very effective deterrent.

You forgot the TV cameras - Saturday night viewing would be a hell of a lot better! Xecution Factor anyone?

G

goatrutar

I think you underestimate how many there are. They will be segregated if problems or segregated as a group of 'vulnerable prisoners'.
Here they have a separate protection prison for the kiddie fiddlers,ex coppers,ect. Makes it harder to get to them. Personally I reckon they should all be in general population.

Here they have a separate protection prison for the kiddie fiddlers,ex coppers,ect. /QUOTE]

They have them here as well. (Un)fortunately there is a hierachy of "evil" in segregated units. "I only raped one kid, you did two" sort of thing.
I've known nonces stay banged up 24 hours a day rather than risk attack. Very sad ;-)

M

Mark The Convict

I haven't seen it, but apparently there's a scene in Born On The Fouth Of July along those lines. The main character gets into a fight with another veteran about who was the more vile in the Naaaaam, man. 'I killed kids, you never killed kids!' etc.

You forgot the TV cameras - Saturday night viewing would be a hell of a lot better! Xecution Factor anyone?
"I'd buy that for a dollar!"

One official No Prize to anyone who admits they are sad enough to get the movie reference...