Prison Ships

when i lived on that ship in FI (1984) we had four to a room, when it became a prison they only had two to a room! thats punishment for you

RoverDriver said:
Now if they could make the location of these vessels available to Somali pirates, we could take care of two problems at once...
Ideal solution, HMG pay for the safe return of the crew, prisoners, well it's up to the family. Of course I would not condone putting the details of sailing son the internet :twisted:

BoundApprentice said:
we could use them as targets for naval gunnery training when they have been filled with prisoners
What naval gunnery training? There's no cash for ammunition. The nearest they get to it these days is swinging the gun around a bit while playing Basil Brush shouting 'Boom Boom' over the Tannoy.

For Christ's sake - If God had meant us to have prison ships, he wouldn't have invented the Outer Hebrides!

It could be like a colder, more windy version of escape from New York!

labrat said:
For Christ's sake - If God had meant us to have prison ships, he wouldn't have invented the Outer Hebrides!

Oy, I came here of my own free will ! Maybe windy but the free venison and mussels more than make up for it being a tad chilly now and again.

12minden said:
labrat said:

Oy, I came here of my own free will ! Maybe windy but the free venison and mussels more than make up for it being a tad chilly now and again.
We used to have mountains but the wind blew them flat,we used to have forests until Magnus "Barelegs" set fire to them.we're OK.Send us your prisoners and we'll liquidate them in the forests :twisted:

Latest Threads