Prison Riot

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by ark-angel, Apr 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh look another prison disturbance. BBC NEWS HERE Wouldnt it be better just to leave them to it then let them live in the squalor of their own making.

2. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

I had the pleasure of spending the day in Armley prison Leeds a couple of weeks ago, very pleasant and the food was excellent :lol:

3. Just put them in a room with only bread and water, no strength to fight then.

4. Not related to Joseph Mengle was he.

5. You gotta give him his due ;)

Credit where credit's due :D

etc etc

6. Spanish_Dave

£1.38 per man for food per day

7. How much is a 9mm bullet, giving you can waste about 10 asses a minute, works out 600 an hour, minus £10 per hour for the shooter. Big saving on money and resources.

8. I had the pleasure of spending the day in Armley prison Leeds a couple of weeks ago, very pleasant and the food was excellent

What were you in for?

9. Remember after a riot (strangeways possibley) they had to find new accomodationfor the cons on the ground their beds and furniture was wrecked.....

I'd just take the knackered furniture out, and replace it as and when....

"Whats that? You have no bed.... oh dear, how sad, never mind."

10. Jarrod,

It's a shame the reply couldn't feature common sense informing the poor prisoner that he had perfectly functional furniture and fittings up until the point that he trashed them all. To be fair they should be allowed them back once they have paid for it all.

11. Spanish_Dave

I was totally innocent gov, seg is for poofs

12. I heard it on the news - they said they did not like the way they were treated!!!

Of course the summer is here now and a BBQ with a few beers would be nice

I agree that their sentence should continue with them living in the carnage of their own making. No visiting, as of course they would not want their relatives to see them in a trashed visiting room.

No pool table, no tv, no hot water etc.

13. Just do what they did up at Peterhead; send in Them and watch the fun! :twisted:

14. Them wernt they the Giant ants in that 50's movie?