prison rape

I like a good sheep myself....they don't fight back, or an alter boy but I'm Catholic, so it's tradition.

Para_Chute said:
is prison rape cruel or is it just a way to seek sexual satisfaction?
Why do you fancy trying it? Is it better to give or to receive? Will it make you gay? Will you push back or will you go for a reach round?
More details needed - now going off to be sick :lol:

according to big dave!! if your small boned your gonna feel the tailbone fracture!! 8O

if your big boned! your gonna bring in the punters, this is because your ass will not bleed as hard as the small boned geezer.

so what are you? :twisted:

big dave told me about little lenny and his accidental death by anal rupture,lenny was his guard!! :D

apparently !eitherway it pans out you will be screaming like pre-pubesant little girlyboy who then spends 10 minutes on the phone asking mummy to send some pant liners(with wings just to ease the manfat flow)

let me know where you`d want to go inside! big dave said he will makes some calls and get you a big black roomy called sharon :twisted:

It's only cruel if you don't kiss him on the cheek afterwards.

He'd be heartbroken, otherwise!

Para_Chute said:
Why do you ask? Have you got to get something off your chest - like the barbell big bubba left there whilst he was turning your arseh0le into a clowns pocket?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Para_Chute said:
It is neither. It is merely an activity of a the lowest form of pond scum in our society. The pond scum, knowing that they are degenerate losers, feel the need to inflict further harm to other pond scum who happen to be weaker than them. It's a bit like working out the hierarchical structure around a toilet. One might consider the toilet brush that cleans the sh!tter, and the sh!tter itself. One is there to receive the sh!t, p!ss, tampons and discarded condoms, the other to clean the bowl of bits that won't flush away.

It's not exactly a subject that one wishes to think about, let alone waste time on discussing.

Suffice to say that both are effluent recepticals, and only good as such.

Off to the hole I say - Off to the hole - Ooops maybe that's what he wants :)

Without giving too much away I am something of an expert on the subject. Infact for a year I thought of nothing else.

In this country prison rape is extremely rare, the reason being that anyone who did try it on would be ripped apart by the rest of the inmates.

Trotsky

i like to beleive it is common practice in prisons as in these days its the only form of justice that we can rely on being dished out to the scum...

If you are ever raped, there is a certain way this horrible situation must be handled. People who have never been to prison think it can never happen to them. Don’t ever think that. You have to have it firmly set in your mind, and make sure others know that you realize you are not superman, and that it could happen, but it will never happen twice. If you are raped, you HAVE to kill the attacker immediately (or as soon as possibly) afterwards. This will prevent it from ever happening again. No piece of ass is worth dying over, and predators will move on to easier and more complacent victims if they feel like you have the will and fortitude to kill them if it happens. Often, if you show a willingness to fight, other inmates will help you out. This may come in the form of them telling someone not to fuck with you, to providing you with shanks/other weapons to kill the individual, etc.

Some people are of the notion that it is better to accept rape, or giving up your food, or any other type of submissive position, especially if you are a short timer and will be getting out soon. This is absolutely WRONG. First, you have a right to live as dignified a life as possibly. Secondly, if you are EVER sent back up, or catch more time whle you’re inside, or are transferred to another joint, your rep will follow you, and you will be destined for a life of a lot more of the same. This type of situation also almost ALWAYS has a snowballing effect. It never stops at something simple. Make one concession and you’ll be making them for the rest of your life (however long or short that may end up being!).

For brothers (especially) and sisters who are bi-sexual or gay; Do not engage in a submissive punk relationship, even if sucking dick is ok with you. The life of a prison punk is no life. I have seen grown men forced to wear a mixture of cool-aid and vaseline on their lips like lipstick, walk talk and dress like a woman, and I have even seen a “punk” killed on the spot for standing up to piss. We are skinheads, and we are revolutionaries. It is better to die than to live under that type of tyranny. There are always people in prison who want to have sex, and it’s not going to be a problem for you to find someone to get with, if that’s your thing.
from the terrifying: http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/congress/6425/survival.html

Britannia RNC's really gone downhill...

Rumpelstiltskin said:
If you are ever raped, there is a certain way this horrible situation must be handled. People who have never been to prison think it can never happen to them. Don’t ever think that. You have to have it firmly set in your mind, and make sure others know that you realize you are not superman, and that it could happen, but it will never happen twice. If you are raped, you HAVE to kill the attacker immediately (or as soon as possibly) afterwards. This will prevent it from ever happening again. No piece of ass is worth dying over, and predators will move on to easier and more complacent victims if they feel like you have the will and fortitude to kill them if it happens. Often, if you show a willingness to fight, other inmates will help you out. This may come in the form of them telling someone not to * with you, to providing you with shanks/other weapons to kill the individual, etc.

Some people are of the notion that it is better to accept rape, or giving up your food, or any other type of submissive position, especially if you are a short timer and will be getting out soon. This is absolutely WRONG. First, you have a right to live as dignified a life as possibly. Secondly, if you are EVER sent back up, or catch more time whle you’re inside, or are transferred to another joint, your rep will follow you, and you will be destined for a life of a lot more of the same. This type of situation also almost ALWAYS has a snowballing effect. It never stops at something simple. Make one concession and you’ll be making them for the rest of your life (however long or short that may end up being!).

For brothers (especially) and sisters who are bi-sexual or gay; Do not engage in a submissive punk relationship, even if sucking dick is ok with you. The life of a prison punk is no life. I have seen grown men forced to wear a mixture of cool-aid and vaseline on their lips like lipstick, walk talk and dress like a woman, and I have even seen a “punk” killed on the spot for standing up to urine. We are skinheads, and we are revolutionaries. It is better to die than to live under that type of tyranny. There are always people in prison who want to have sex, and it’s not going to be a problem for you to find someone to get with, if that’s your thing.
from the terrifying: http://www.geocities.com/capitolhill/congress/6425/survival.html

Britannia RNC's really gone downhill...
That is crap.

petergriffen said:
I like a good sheep myself....they don't fight back, or an alter boy but I'm Catholic, so it's tradition.
I could well be wrong, but I don't think there are many sheep in prison- I think most of them are kept in solitary for their own safety. Guards on the sheep wings are usually armed with 'mint sauce sprays' to keep the little wooly criminals under control.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
left_handed_sailor The NAAFI Bar 87
Pebbles015 The NAAFI Bar 45
E The Intelligence Cell 28